I don't mourn this act
[html]
OOC We can end this soonish? / +446!

Esmeralda had not noticed that her mother had been thinking about how the wolf-dog could be used for her advantage, instead of her listening to the complaints of the girl. If she had known that her mother was just thinking about using her and was not concerned about her, then she would have left then and there, since the woman found her only to be valuable to do petty things that scouts were for. When Esmeralda had drawn attention to her leg, the woman seemed to be slightly more concerned, but not at all sympathetic with her daughter, and the attention that Esmeralda was not getting was starting to get the girl a little heated. Even her father made more of a big deal than her mother, and that was just not right in the mind of the Princess. She choked back her growls of anger, but she did give a look to the woman that told her that she was not happy with the lack of reaction that she got. You love them more than you love me. she stated, her dagger-like eyes looking at the bundles of joy that she now began to hate because they were worthy of more concern and attention than she was.

The woman mentioned then about if it would be possible for her to scout the borders for her, and to bring Daisuke around for protection, as well as to avoid the boy. Like the woman really needed to tell her to avoid the boy. She actually more than likely would seek out the sinner and punish him herself since her parents weren't lifting a finger to help. She decided in her head then that she would go to the male and cut his tongue out the next time she ran into him. The brat. She folded her arms over her chest and she huffed. I can scout. she boredly spoke as she looked at her clawed hands and at her nails as if it was a boring task for her to do. It was, because she was not the most friendly of person and having to look at joiners, she was more likely to tell them to bug off if they looked ugly rather than bother with calling her mother to come down and make her own judgement on the character she would meet at the borders. She would gladly chase off any new cult members because they were unworthy. They all were unworthy compared to her and her family.

Esme's attention went to the woman again as she brought down a crown. is that for me? she asked, suddenly interested in such a beautiful piece of jewelry.

<style type="text/css">
.esmebabe b {font-weight:bold; color:#3a1f22; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c2a2d; }
.esmebabe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.esmebabe {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#5e3e41; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2vsmge0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 190px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#372629; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.esmebabe p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.esmebabe p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread