I don't mourn this act
[html]
ooc: Momma Naniko +3

She had been distraught since she had to deal with all these retarded wolves-dogs that had been living in the cult of Anathema now. She hated them, and she wanted to do bad things to them. Since she had not been able to hurt them the way she wanted to (she had been able to throw rocks at one of them) she decided to take her frustration out on Daisuke. He took the torture with stride though, for the boy as a masochist and he liked it. She wanted to cut open Alaki as well as that stupid little boy, Gunnar. She drew long lines across the masochists' chest and then found that she should talk to the Angela about her lackeys whom were rude as hell, and how she had a problem with the Angela letting such rude, incompetent, ugly as sin, little bastards into her pack, into HER pack. Anathema was supposed to be a sacred cult, not just some place for all the rejects were supposed to go. She scoffed and lifted herself off of the golden man's chest. ”Clean yourself up. Also, clean up the den, it's dirty again.” she spoke, finding her den to be dirty and unfit for her presence, when really, there was not much to clean up. Daisuke nodded his head and smiled at the woman before he had gotten up and moved away to do what he was told. While he was doing that, Esmeralda left her den to seek her mother's presence.

She moved gracefully over the rock terrain her tail swaying from side to side as she moved through the hallways and to the Angela's room. She entered the den, not really announcing her presence until she was in the woman's main chamber in her den. ”Mommma!” she whined at her adopted mother. She probably shouldn't have been so rash in coming into the woman's den without asking since she was considered an adult by now, but she did, and she didn't regret it, not right away at least. If her mother was still her mother, she'd be glad to see her in her mind. Esme had also heard that she had little siblings that weren't really of her blood. She almost wished that they were of her blood so they could be royal and beautiful like she and her brother and sister was (more so her brother than sister, Esme found the girl to be an outcast in their family) but she was not lucky to have that. Apparently, in short, her adoptive mother was a whore, and she held no love for her father. It's not like Esme had much room to talk but still. ”How are the little ones? Can I see them? Pleeeeeeease?”

”speech”

[/html]
[html]

She was content to stay in the back room in her den, nursing the pups when they became hungry and lazing about. Naniko had Alaki to help her with things at the border and was taking full advantage of this little break. Soon enough, she would be back to work and back on the prowl on their dangerous borderlines. She didn't mind patrolling, but when she had pups at home to worry about she would likely hurry with some of the tasks. Ahhh. Even thinking about having to go back to her duties stressed her out a bit. She laid back down again next to the three pups, putting her head down and closing her eyes for a moment. She needed to use as much of this time as she could for resting up...and not worry so much about things around the lands.

A nearby squeal made her eyes snap open, jade focusing on the entrance to the main den. Someone was already through it, it seemed. She stood up, holding onto Severus as she did so. "Oh, Esmeralda" She said, spotting the girl in the center of the main chamber. "I hadn't seen you lately - how have you been?" Family was welcomed to come and go from her den; Naniko had no problem with this. "The little ones are doing just fine. I'm wondering what I'll do with them when I have to go back to scouting the borders and accepting newcomers. I wonder if your father might watch them for me for short periods." She could only hope. Naniko lifted one arm, beckoning for the girl to join her in the smaller room with the pups.

<style>
.James-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.James-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.James-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#be8e77; text-shadow:#dcdcdc 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.James-K-01 {background-color:#f9f8f6; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:460px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8578/jam11.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 147px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .James-K-01-border {width:462px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
ooc: god sorry for the wait >.< been gone all month it seems. +7

She did not mean to startle her mother, but it would seem that the woman ha been on guard since the birth of her pups. Esme had noticeably not been there when they were born because there were many people who wanted to be there, and not only that but she did not find them to be important because they were not her blood. She wished that they were, so she could care more for them, but they were not, and she did not show her support because she did not believe that her mother should have gotten rid of them when she learned they were not Ravesque's. She would not express this to the woman though, because it was none of Esme's business with what Naniko did when whoever's children they were. She looked at the one that was within the arms of her mother, and she cocked her head. The child did not look like anything she had seen before, which made her wonder what the father looked like. She smiled though, that sweet, yet dark smile that was so beautifully evil. Her mother told her that she hadn't seen her in some time. It was because Esme had been quite busy with doing what she was doing, so she didn't have the time to come see her mother besides today. ”Been keeping busy. Tryin' to pick out what rank I want to take in the pack.” she spoke, though this was a lie. She had not even thought about it because she believed that she should automatically have a high rank, if only because she had the biggest ego on the face of the planet. It wasn't like Ravesque had told her that she was not royalty, nor that she was not worthy of having whatever she wanted.

Naniko had asked her how she had been. ”I wish I could say that I am better than I am.” she spoke, thinking back about how she hated some of the members of Anathema. She was told that her mother hoped that her father would help her with the children when she needed to go back to scouting. Esme's mind rushed at that moment, and her tail lashed rather irritably in the air for a moment before she caught the tail in mid-wag and she took it in her hands and she had stroked her silky fur of her long, beautiful tail. ”Perhaps he will. If not, I'm sure some other Anatheman will help. Maybe Jackson, or Agony. Or maybe that ugly son of yours. What's his name? .....Scorpius?” she spoke, walking in to where her mother had invited her to, and then she had taken to the far wall away from the pups so that her mother could go back to where she was sitting with her pups. She cast her gaze towards the pups and looked, saw that one looked like her mother, the other like Ravesque, with the pitch black pelt. They were interesting looking to say the least. She still held a smile on her lips, though her tongue ran over those same lips only seconds later. She had no malicious intent yet. Perhaps when they were older she would have her fun with them. Perhaps.

”I came here though to also talk to you about something.” the girl spoke to her mother, her gaze moving from the puppies to her mother's beautiful ivory pelt, her shoulders and then her beautiful emerald eyes. She was not afraid to look the Angela in the eyes because of her ego, because of the status she thought she had within the life of the woman. ”There's this stupid boy that is in Anathema momma, he called me rude, and then he attacked me!” she spoke to her mother, giving the woman a fake look of concern, of almost fear for her life. She was getting better at mocking emotions. Or she liked to think so at least. She even got a whine out of her maw, one that was sad. ”He almost killed me, momma, I was so scared! ” she exclaimed to her mother, telling her that she was scared, even though she was not. Truth was, she enjoyed throwing rocks at the boy. She enjoyed every second of it.

”speech”

[/html]
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

She was glad to hear that Esmeralda had been keeping busy. She didn't want the girl to be bored here, and in the caves there wasn't too much to do. Naniko kept herself busy by doing her pack duties and by watching over the borders, among other things...there was an endless list for her. Maybe if Esmeralda felt up to it, she could give her a task or something to keep her even busier. The border would need a bit more taking care of now that Teddy was gone, someone to go out and try to intercept those who would seek to come into the territory without notice. She was wary of sneaky canines like that, after what she had found on the border a month prior. A loner had been attacked by a pair of canines that had escaped in the night, leaving the female wounded and bleeding just beyond their borderline.

"Good. I have a few things I could use some help with, if you have any free time. Perhaps I have something of value that I could give you in exchange for a service" She suggested, settling back against the back wall with a puppy on her lap. The whelp began to chew on her finger lightly with its teeth, sucking on it and gnawing a bit. "I promise that the task won't be to watch the puppies" She said, grinning. The fact that Esmeralda had described Scorpius as being an ugly girl didn't surprise her, though it was curious that she would have said something like that when her father had the same pelt coloration and eye color. "He looks a lot like your father, but different" She commented. "I bet Agony would, or maybe my sister Pontiac. I'll ask them first."

Then came talk of more serious matters. She tilted her head to the side and listened to what her stepdaughter had to say about her experience in the pack thus far, stroking the fur of the puppy on her lap with one clawed hand. Who could she have been talking about? A boy? She knew that occasionally boys and girls would romp around and that it was normal for young wolves to fight or spar so that they could gain experience...but kill her? "Who was it? You don't look injured...what did he do?" At least, there were no injuries that she could note.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
[html]
OOC sorry for the wait. been having a hard time lately with everything. / +567!

Her mother spoke of needing a few things to be done and she then promised that she would not be asked to watch the pups. If her mother realized what she might do to the pups then she'd definitely not want Esme to watch them. Either she'd kill them or teach them how to be naughty. She was after all, a very naughty girl. She nodded her head. I would not mind doing a few favors for ya, momma. she spoke, a smile, as innocent can be had smuggled it's way on her cute little face. Her eyes grew slightly wide and her floppy ears perked forward, giving her that very puppyish look that she obviously worked on professionalizing. She still was young as well so she easily used her looks to her advantage. After all it was something that she had done for most of the time that she was not in Anathema. Giving the puppy look to get what she wanted, and whining uncontrollably loud and violent if she didn't. Whatcha got to give ta' me momma? I wanna know! she spoke, her eyes seeming to sparkle at the thought of something special that could come from her adoptive mother. He's ugly because of his face. It's not like poppa's. Not as strong, think he mighta gotten some feminine shit from somewhere. the girl spoke, rolling her eyes about her half brother. Prolly woulda been sexier if he looked tuff like poppa she spoke, shrugging her shoulder and letting a finger move to her short mane and she twirled the hair in her fingers.

Her mother then accused her of looking okay, no apparent issues going on with her. Today she had little ailment of the battle, but some mornings she would wake up and her leg would be stiffer than normal, or she had pain panes of pain where he male had bitten her. She had Daisuke make her a staff because of that pain. She snorted, and she pulled her floppy ears back. My fur makes it hard to see, but he got me really good on my thigh. I had to defend myself from him. If he got in there too good he would have really hurt my leg, momma. she explained as she held up the offended leg and she squeezed the part of her thigh that he had bitten. She whinced. I was able to get him off, with Daisuke's help, but if he would have gotten me on my knees then I would have been done for after that momma, I know it! she spoke to her mother, trying to gain the sympathy of the woman, for that attention more than anything else. She wanted to feel important to her mother, that's all she wanted.

It's that boy. That ugly, straggly looking boy. Lestrange, Gunnar. she went with the last name first for whatever stupid dramatic effect it would give. She was weird, this was for sure. She crossed her arms over her chest then. He also called me rude, and he told me to play somewhere else like he was the boss of me. All I was doing was trying to go for a swim. she explained in more detail the situation, but did not mention that she had started the part where they were physically harming each other.

<style type="text/css">
.esmebabe b {font-weight:bold; color:#3a1f22; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c2a2d; }
.esmebabe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.esmebabe {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#5e3e41; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2vsmge0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 190px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#372629; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.esmebabe p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.esmebabe p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

Me too, Brosef <3

Most children were whiners - they had nothing better to do, with a parent to provide everything they could ever want or need for them. She felt that, for the most part, children benefited from a hard hand and discipline. But she was a busy canine and hadn't always been around for Esmeralda and her siblings. She had taught them and shown them the ways of the world when they had been younger, but now she expected them to be a little more independent. The girl's whinings about Scorpius came onto deaf ears for the most part - her mind was already working on the idea about the border, thoughts of Esmeralda's service to the pack wandering through it.

It did seem as if she had been somewhat injured, though Naniko couldn't see it very well through the girl's thick fur. She wasn't worried about Esmeralda's immediate health - the girl had gotten to her den alright, after all...but she was interested in hearing the long term effects of what had happened to her. Would she still be able to go out on long treks to the border for her if she was in such a state? "I haven't seen him around much...if I do find him I'll have a talk with him about his manners. Otherwise, just take Daisuke around with you wherever you go, for protection. Or avoid the boy if you can. The idea I have for you would take you out to the borders for long periods of time...would you be up for something like that?"

However, she wasn't sure of what gift to give the girl in return for doing that for her. Would she like some of the sparkling things that she had around? Naniko had been planning for the upcoming ceremony that she wished to have in October and had been taking some of her older jewelry apart and attempting to put some of the gems onto crowns that she was fashioning out of different colors of wire. Her first clumsy attempts had been redone, and now she was getting better and better at making them. Perhaps a small crown with jewelry on it was something that would interest the girl. She turned and rose up a bit to reach for one that sat on a nearby shelf.
"

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
[html]
OOC We can end this soonish? / +446!

Esmeralda had not noticed that her mother had been thinking about how the wolf-dog could be used for her advantage, instead of her listening to the complaints of the girl. If she had known that her mother was just thinking about using her and was not concerned about her, then she would have left then and there, since the woman found her only to be valuable to do petty things that scouts were for. When Esmeralda had drawn attention to her leg, the woman seemed to be slightly more concerned, but not at all sympathetic with her daughter, and the attention that Esmeralda was not getting was starting to get the girl a little heated. Even her father made more of a big deal than her mother, and that was just not right in the mind of the Princess. She choked back her growls of anger, but she did give a look to the woman that told her that she was not happy with the lack of reaction that she got. You love them more than you love me. she stated, her dagger-like eyes looking at the bundles of joy that she now began to hate because they were worthy of more concern and attention than she was.

The woman mentioned then about if it would be possible for her to scout the borders for her, and to bring Daisuke around for protection, as well as to avoid the boy. Like the woman really needed to tell her to avoid the boy. She actually more than likely would seek out the sinner and punish him herself since her parents weren't lifting a finger to help. She decided in her head then that she would go to the male and cut his tongue out the next time she ran into him. The brat. She folded her arms over her chest and she huffed. I can scout. she boredly spoke as she looked at her clawed hands and at her nails as if it was a boring task for her to do. It was, because she was not the most friendly of person and having to look at joiners, she was more likely to tell them to bug off if they looked ugly rather than bother with calling her mother to come down and make her own judgement on the character she would meet at the borders. She would gladly chase off any new cult members because they were unworthy. They all were unworthy compared to her and her family.

Esme's attention went to the woman again as she brought down a crown. is that for me? she asked, suddenly interested in such a beautiful piece of jewelry.

<style type="text/css">
.esmebabe b {font-weight:bold; color:#3a1f22; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c2a2d; }
.esmebabe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.esmebabe {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#5e3e41; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2vsmge0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 190px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#372629; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.esmebabe p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.esmebabe p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]