will you tell me is this real
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Ayita stood outside her home with Vigi and sighed. She was content to day full of Moxie and the need to do something. The mother of five was cleaning and working enjoying her day and thinking of all her children. "I think I should spend some time planting flowers and getting things ready for next year." She said glancing over at Ame's grave.

"For your daughter?" Zafier asked as he stepped out of the shadows. He had been here and there and well he was just at a loss. "She still means a lot to you, hmm and is that.." He stopped what he was saying as his sister shot him a nasty glance.

Ayita looked at him. "no I would like to plant a garden for all my children to see." She stated as she looked at him she couldn't believe that he was poking around here and causing problems. And the answer is yes why you care I don't know." She said looking away as she sighed.

Walking over to her wrapping his arms around her. "Your my baby sister and I love you." he said as he smiled. "Besides I can help some how."He stated smiling.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug30 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f671d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f1e4de; }
.freebaug30 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug30 {margin:0 auto; width:343px; background-color:#f9f9f9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ebt7e.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #605b58; padding: 5px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#80321c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug30 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug30 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread