will you tell me is this real
[html]
OOC here? / +000

The silver boy shrugged, slurping his tea noisly. He placed the half empty cup down, 'Umm, I 'avn't been doin' much while I was away, actually. I jus' walked, then jus' I rode when I got Archer and we kinda split up when I got older and I was alone. I jus' wanted to come home. I dunno where Dad is though...' he smiled hollowly as he picked his cup up again. That really was all he had done, he was ignorant to the other sex, he hadn't even noticed them above playmates and just friends. It wasn''t hard to believe, on his travels it had been just him and his father, and the only girls he knew were his mother and sister.

There was a moment of silence before Kable found a decent topic to fill the space where his 'grand adventures' should have been. 'So... What's change pack wise while I've been gone?' He had no idea who was still around from his childhood, or who had joined in his absense and what ranking everyone had gained. It was all very interesting to the young husky hybrid male, but he found most things curious in the end.

<style type="text/css">
.kablekable b {font-weight:bold; color:#87f5d8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #246554; }
.kablekable p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.kablekable {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#22846a; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/a2wx35.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 228px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#96b3b5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.kablekable p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.kablekable p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread