Rain down, rain down on me
[html]

The Utina man nodded his assent at his friend's statement. Yes, if Anu and her sons had come to AniWaya looking for safety he would have accepted them without a thought and so would Dawali. That was before though. Before Maska and the Guardians and how wrong everything had become. Now AniWaya was a haven for no one but the twisted Councilman. He hated to risk the safety of Anu's pack by seeking shelter here, but he had truly been able to think of no other course. They would not have been able to outrun the Guardians forever, not with Lili hurt and their pups so young. The relief of having found a place for his family struggled with the new worries that he had now put Crimson Dreams in danger. Hopefully Maska would just forget about them and let them be. Deep down though, he knew such a hope was too much to wish for.

Nayati smiled a true smile, though it was small, as the Dreamer offered a healer to his mate. He thought about mentioning the fact that his sister was trained in the healing arts and already was tending to Liliana's injuries, but Anu had addressed his mate directly and so he would let her respond. Nayati was not the type of man who felt he needed to speak for his woman. She was her own person and could answer that query as easily as he could. "We are truly in your debt, in debt to your whole pack. If there is anything I may help you and your people with please come to me. It is the least I can do for what you have given us." He was still sore from having the Guardian tackle him to the ground and pin him, but they were only bruises and did not hinder him at all. He could hunt for the Dreamers where he had refused to do so for Maska.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatifog b {font-weight:bold; color:#9aa7b5; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #545a7a; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayatifog p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayatifog {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#798696; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... atifog.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #545a7a; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6a7f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread