Rain down, rain down on me
[html]
000+

Sunki put a gentle hand on her sister-in-law's shoulder, carefully balancing the pup in the crook of her arm. But she quickly put it down to support the young one's weight. "I am.. was a healer," confirmed the pale woman, rather sadly. She was unsure of what she was now, now that she was no longer in AniWaya. She may not have the title of healer, but that was what she was, inside and out. That would not change. Maybe her title would, but never what she was. "I will gladly help anyone that needs help from your pack. It is the very least I can offer."

Right now, what all of them needed was a quiet rest, knowing they were safe. Nayati needed the rest more than either one of them, having been up all night and the nightmare he had gone through. He and Liliana needed some quiet time together. That was for sure. At least here, they could find that time to rest and enjoy each other's company without as much fear as they had running from their tribe.

<style type="text/css">
.sunkifog b {font-weight:normal; color:#ddc6a3; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#a78d6b 0px 0px 3px; }
.sunkifog .ooc {padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddc6a3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#a58e6c 0px 1px 1px;}
.sunkifog p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.sunkifog {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#161110; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CJyCi.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ddc6a3; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#78705a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sunkifog-b {width:422px; border:1px solid #161110; margin:0 auto;}
.sunkifog .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a58e6c; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread