Rain down, rain down on me
[html]
Lol, oh lifetime movies XD Shaw & Gen, I'll leave it up to you whether we want to continue this after Anu leaves or just end it in the next few posts Smile

The man nodded quietly at Anu. It was true, the thing they needed most of all was rest, but he had wanted to make the offer now regardless. He had possibly put this pack at risk by coming here and he was determined to do all he could to repay their hospitality. Nayati wanted to believe that this would be a temporary situation but everything was so unknown. Ever since the pups had been born his future had seemed clear, but with the recent events that clarity had turned into a wall of fog. The Utina could no longer guess what might be in store for him and his family. It wore him down more than any physical ailment possibly could.

Nayati looked back to his sister as she spoke of her profession. "You still are Sunki. They cannot take that from you." Or was it I that did this? In the moment he had not doubted his words or actions, brash as they had been. But now that he was seeing how much it had affected his family those doubts were creeping into his mind. Perhaps he should have just left on his own and let Lili and Sunki be. It would have torn him apart, but they would have still had their home. He should have considered such things before urging them to flee with him. What had he done?

As the group walked into the clearing the man's head looked up to the towering structure before them. He thought he might have glimpsed some of these on his journeys to and from the Great Tribe, but he had never paid them any mind. In any other situation the thought of staying in there might have spooked him, but at the moment it seemed a welcome reprieve. Anu spoke of the abundance of prey and her eagerness to speak with her superior. "Yes, I understand completely. Whatever you think is best. These lands are yours and I trust your judgement. Thank you again Anu." He bowed his head to her before leading Iye over to the windmill and untying the packs from his back. Food would wait until sunrise, for now they all just needed rest.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatifog b {font-weight:bold; color:#9aa7b5; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #545a7a; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayatifog p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayatifog {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#798696; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... atifog.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #545a7a; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6a7f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread