Fighting in a world not his own
Rain smiled as the older guardian told him he was going to train him. He kneeled again before standing and explaining to him about the disobedient female. "Her name is Shiloh Grant. I had been doing my duties, patrolling around the village when she spit at my feet and insulted Maska. I told her to watch her tongue and she continued to insult our master. I fought her and put her in her place for the time being but I would like to be deranked and humiliated for what she has done. I was going to ask Maska if I could take care of her and make sure she knows who she answers to. Its her mate I am worried about. She is strong and powerful and if I take down Shiloh her mate might come running. I need to protect myself from her." he said happily. His silver teal eyes glowed with the need to show Shiloh who was boss. Her mate would also find out that helping her if she dared would end up in the same treatment.

"so when do we start?" he asked excitedly looking at the older male as he waited for instructions from the older, wiser male. He was ready to learn all he had to to take down Shiloh and her mate and he hoped she prayed for forgiveness for he was really ready to show her her place

Messages In This Thread