Fighting in a world not his own
Rain had found this tribe disorderly and falling apart. He had came here seeking his father and had become what was loosely translated to him as a Raven Guardian. He was not trained in the way this people thought he was but he had already taken down one of the more unwilling tribes people. She had disrespected him and his orders after being welcomed into the tribe was to take down anyone who opposed the new leadership or disrespected the leadership. The woman he had come across had both disrespected his leader and him. He had given the scared woman a chance to leave but she stood her ground and snarled how she truly felt about him and Maska. He had had no choice but to take her down and teach her where she belonged in the scheme of things. She had fought better then he thought she would have but in the end she had been put in her place and she had left with a sprung ankle and badly bruised ribs. She had snarled her true feeling and left with her head held high and despite the limp carried herself with pride that he found himself admiring.

He felt bad that he even had to hurt her but it was his job to teach the people of this tribe their place and as he watched the female walk off he went stoic and hid his emotions towards the woman. He needed to be taught the ways of Raven Guardians and fast because he didn't know how he was going to handle hurting another female. He happened to find himself liking the pain he caused her and wanted to wail on something again much like he had the female that opposed him. Someone was going to have to teach him how to fight and he knew how. He let out a howl for someone from the Guard to come and teach him how to fight because they were in for a long day with these people
Disquiet was a common feeling amoung the tribe and Nahele wondered how they ever survived under Dawali's rule. The low-life was in his proper place now that Maska had arrived, but there was still the poisoned minds of his followers to deal with. After his incident with Liliana, Nahele had taken to patrolling the streets, flaxen gold eyes washing backwards and forewards to catch anyone trying to sneak out to their great and mighty failure who had yet to show his face again. Hele wasnt the type show mercy where there was no mercy to be given and he had no trouble in striking the female who had opposed them. It was perhaps her parents upbringing that had turned out such a bad seed, or maybe the problem lied elsewhere. Nahele had looked to Nayati at that point, his opinion of the white furred Triber already low from his outburst at the meeting. It was his fault for not having a tighter control on his mate, for not disciplining her to be obediant to higher authorities. And while Nahele worked under Maska, his authority was higher than hers. He was happy in his convictions that he was in the right and had taken to swooping by the stables at random intervals to make sure she was doing as she was told.

So far, she was. But should there be a time when she chose to rebel, Nahele would be there to make sure she knew that the higher power was always watching. With a crude staff in hand, the male moved through the tribe like a police officer, deflective golden eyes wide for signs of trouble. It was then that a howl rang clear, a call for assistance. His thoughts immediately going to the Tribers who were not so happy with their intervention, the male took off. Hania gave a yowl where he sat on top of Nahele's head, small enough even as a cat to drap himself on his head and neck. Nahele was pleased he was invisible- it would look a ridiculous sight for him to be walking round with a margay on his head. Still, it was where the spirit guide spent a lot of his time and Nahele knew he would do anything to keep Hania happy.

A lighter coloured male came into veiw and Nahele slowed as he saw the male on his own. Confusion marred his tawny face as he approached him. "Hello. What were the reasons for your calling?" He asked, formal and stiff. He knew the male to be a new recruit into AniWaya and he therefore didnt expect him to understand the ancient language with which they usually spoke. Reverting to this inferior language was tedious, hence the stiffness in his words. But there was nothing he could do about that, so he remained, hands tucked into the bowstring cutting across his chest.
Rain smiled as one of the Guardians came up to him. He kneeled before him before standing and explaining to him his needs despite his German accent. " I hast called you here because ich have no weapon training. Can du show me ow to use a Bow and a Staff? These people do not know respeect and they attack without regard. Teach me your ways so I can handle them," he said to the older Guardian. That woman would pay for her disrespect one way or another and he couldn't wait to harm her again.

He smiled at the thought of bringing the woman whom he had found out was named Shiloh to Maska and having her publicly humiliated by having her rank stripped from her. He knew she would fight him and he planned on showing her just how strong he was and that her disrespect was not wanted. He knew where to find her and knew she was taking care of one of the packs healers and her pups. He also knew from spying that she had a mate, also a female. Shiloh's mate was a huntress and a warrior and he knew she had power and would fight for her mate if she ever found out about what he had done to Shiloh. He wanted to fight her, prove that he was loyal to the great tribe and Maska.
The younger male kneeled before him, showing Nahele due respect. While they were of the same rank, Nahele dominated him in experiance and practise. He stood once again, speaking and finding the english words just as strange to pronounce as Nahele did. It was a shame they didn't speak the same language, else they would have been away with their conversations. However, the tribesman carefully translated what the male said into his own language before drafting a response. "Nagoligvna, you have come to be a Guardian, yet you know nothing about weapons?" He asked, words sceptical and a little confused. Why on earth would anyone do that? Hania snorted softly from his perch atop Hele's head, invisible completely to those around him. He could feel the pity wash off of the spirit and down his own neck- Hania knew that Nahele could be terribly impatient when it came to those of less skill than he. His finger twitched under his bow string as the male thought about the years he'd spent perfecting his art. It wasnt going to take a day of training to get the male up to a standard Nahele considered 'good' but that wasnt exactly news. Aside from Shadi, he didnt find many others 'good' at what they did.

"I suppose there is nothing to be done about it, aside from training you." He commented with a grunt. Hania chose the moment to drop silkily down from his head, landing without a sound on the ground. He moved to a nearby tree stump, perching on it and licking the non-existent dirt from his front paws. Ignoring his guide, Nahele turned back to the stranger as he spoke of needing to 'handle' a female. Eyebrows pulled down as he thought of the insolent females in AniWaya, how disobedient they were. "And who would you need to be 'handling'?" He asked, dull gold eyes searching the males face to see if he could glean any more information from him than that he had already been given. Maska would want to know any any kinds of uprising in the ranks, no matter how minor.
Rain smiled as the older guardian told him he was going to train him. He kneeled again before standing and explaining to him about the disobedient female. "Her name is Shiloh Grant. I had been doing my duties, patrolling around the village when she spit at my feet and insulted Maska. I told her to watch her tongue and she continued to insult our master. I fought her and put her in her place for the time being but I would like to be deranked and humiliated for what she has done. I was going to ask Maska if I could take care of her and make sure she knows who she answers to. Its her mate I am worried about. She is strong and powerful and if I take down Shiloh her mate might come running. I need to protect myself from her." he said happily. His silver teal eyes glowed with the need to show Shiloh who was boss. Her mate would also find out that helping her if she dared would end up in the same treatment.

"so when do we start?" he asked excitedly looking at the older male as he waited for instructions from the older, wiser male. He was ready to learn all he had to to take down Shiloh and her mate and he hoped she prayed for forgiveness for he was really ready to show her her place