[open] Rebirth of Karate
[html]

She appreciated the fact that Saul had so many family members in the pack. While she was normally quite the shy, reserved lady, Wretch occasionally liked to get out and be around others. Family wasn't as bad, either; she could interact with them without some of her normal fears. The girl was very afraid that she would somehow do something wrong that would make others dislike her, though she hadn't realized the roots behind that. She felt like an oddball already with her chair...but since Range was a part of the family she would sit and speak with him for a bit.

"I'm ok. I got some bracelets...see?" She held up her wrist, letting them jangle together. "Probably not the best if I'm going to try to hunt...but I can't hunt until I get out of this chair anyway, and they're pretty" She really did like them a lot, especially now that she got to show them to someone else. "What was it that you were doing, Range?" She asked, recalling the movements that he had been previously making. "Looked interesting" The girl smiled a bit, not wanting to seem standoffish around her family member.

<style>
.wretchroad .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.wretchroad p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.wretchroad b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.wretchroad { background-color:#C37400; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mwRV1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.wretchroad .inner {margin:140px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.5; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread