Haven but yet not home
[html]
000+
WEE <3.

Sunki was lost in thought, eyes peering over the water. It was not until Una lifted her small head and turned it in the direction of the young woman did the tribeswoman turn her gaze from the lake. The doe did not move other than to cock her head at the pale young woman approaching her before lowering it to the ground. The doe shut her eyes to the light and let her mistress do the talking. Sunki smiled at the young woman, pale as she was but uncolored save for her cascade of brown locks. The AniWayan's hair was a combed and braided affair, dotted with feathers and beads. Unlike the other woman, Sunki only had a skirt around her waist; it was one of the few she had.

"Osiyo, adv," she said in her tongue, smiling broadly at Giselle. "Hello there." Una lifted her head again, but lazily and only to peer at Giselle with her big brown eyes. The white tailed deer was clearly unconcerned, so Sunki felt no need to worry. If a skittish, albeit usually calm, doe did not fear, why ought she? "What brings you here?" she asked sweetly, waving off her apologies. "Do not apologize. I am the guest here, and you are not disturbing me. Please, sit," she said as she waved an arm beside the doe. Una would not mind.

<style type="text/css">
.sunkifog b {font-weight:normal; color:#ddc6a3; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#a78d6b 0px 0px 3px; }
.sunkifog .ooc {padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddc6a3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#a58e6c 0px 1px 1px;}
.sunkifog p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.sunkifog {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#161110; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CJyCi.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ddc6a3; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#78705a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sunkifog-b {width:422px; border:1px solid #161110; margin:0 auto;}
.sunkifog .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a58e6c; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread