Haven but yet not home
[html]
300+
Open to anyone. By the manor / lake. Prefer an older member of Crimson Dreams.

Ever since they had arrived here, the woman was quiet. It was unusual for the usually talkative personality she had. But the banishment of her brother from his, her, their tribe was nothing to smile about. She could have stayed, but that was not what family was about. As much as the tribe was her home, her heart was with her brother, his mate, and their two children. AniWaya was not safe for any of them. They had beaten Liliana, banished Nayati, and sooner or later would have forced Sunki into providing help to the Guardians. She would have been unable to refuse, or else face the brute strength of the Guardians not in need of medical attention. And her ties to the Great Tribe were strong, and her tendencies of speaking her mind regardless of consequences would have definitely been problematic.

But this place was not their home. The Dreamers were sweet to provide them shelter here, away from the trouble of the Tribe. Yet, Sunki was sure they would come looking. Liliana was valuable to them; she was a horse trainer. Few of the others were capable of the same as she was. The two Utina siblings were expendable, there were plenty of hunters and healers. But Liliana was too precious a commodity to leave behind. The children.. the children were too young to be of much worth to the tyrant. Sunki could not foresee them ever wanting Saqui and Kuruk.

Today, the woman left her sibling and his mate to handle their children, needing a moment to herself away from everything. Donoma was being well taken care of at the Dreamer's stable with their horses, so Sunki knew that a day spent with Una - should she want to, of course - was the better choice. The doe had been as quiet as Sunki, but she was always quiet. The two of them rested near the banks of the lake. The pale woman had a hand on her guide's back. Both stared at the water, rippling from the wind, minds lost in thought.

<style type="text/css">
.sunkifog b {font-weight:normal; color:#ddc6a3; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#a78d6b 0px 0px 3px; }
.sunkifog .ooc {padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddc6a3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#a58e6c 0px 1px 1px;}
.sunkifog p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.sunkifog {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#161110; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CJyCi.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ddc6a3; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#78705a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sunkifog-b {width:422px; border:1px solid #161110; margin:0 auto;}
.sunkifog .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a58e6c; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 314. So, I don't think you'll ever get rid of me and my posting with you. EVAR.

Things had seemed eerily quiet at the Dreamer lands, and the Fantasia girl wasn't sure if she cared for it. Quietly she left the Manor without her companion, still healing from the event days ago. She was troubled, and it showed on her face, and she needed something to do. Giselle debated going to the library in Halifax, with a chance to see Element, just for a new set of books. Reading relaxed her, and new material was like opening a new adventure. The idea of looking at any of the books in the Manor aside from what she knew frightened her, especially since Silvano had read that awful book to her that one evening.

But her path took her towards the lake, which the girl found some comfort in. Slowly she walked towards the expanse of water, as if her feet were weighed down the farther she was from the Manor. The ivory girl did not want to be too far from Tux, but she also needed to clear her mind. With a small sigh, she took one last look over her shoulder at the tall building, before trotting down the hill towards the lake.

A small gust of wind picked up, which nearly startled Giselle from her thoughts. Before she knew it, she was at the lake, but so was another. She gasped as she looked up, as the burst of wind took her own breath away, staring not only at the guest by the banks, but the strange and enchanting animal beside her. A small hand rose to her lips, afraid her squeal of surprise would startle the pair, but her eyes could not shake themselves from the painted woman and the spirit-like creature. "Oh my goodness," she muttered, too shocked and entranced to move. "H-hello there~" Her voice was laced with kindness, hoping to be forgiven for her sudden intrusion.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba701 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d9d699; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #325630; }
.freeba701 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba701 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#9fae93; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fMZAV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #325630; padding: 100px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1d3f1b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #9fae93; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba701 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba701 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]
[html]
000+
WEE <3.

Sunki was lost in thought, eyes peering over the water. It was not until Una lifted her small head and turned it in the direction of the young woman did the tribeswoman turn her gaze from the lake. The doe did not move other than to cock her head at the pale young woman approaching her before lowering it to the ground. The doe shut her eyes to the light and let her mistress do the talking. Sunki smiled at the young woman, pale as she was but uncolored save for her cascade of brown locks. The AniWayan's hair was a combed and braided affair, dotted with feathers and beads. Unlike the other woman, Sunki only had a skirt around her waist; it was one of the few she had.

"Osiyo, adv," she said in her tongue, smiling broadly at Giselle. "Hello there." Una lifted her head again, but lazily and only to peer at Giselle with her big brown eyes. The white tailed deer was clearly unconcerned, so Sunki felt no need to worry. If a skittish, albeit usually calm, doe did not fear, why ought she? "What brings you here?" she asked sweetly, waving off her apologies. "Do not apologize. I am the guest here, and you are not disturbing me. Please, sit," she said as she waved an arm beside the doe. Una would not mind.

<style type="text/css">
.sunkifog b {font-weight:normal; color:#ddc6a3; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#a78d6b 0px 0px 3px; }
.sunkifog .ooc {padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddc6a3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#a58e6c 0px 1px 1px;}
.sunkifog {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#161110; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CJyCi.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ddc6a3; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#78705a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sunkifog .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a58e6c; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 338. Your word-count of 000 is impressive. I bet I can beat it HOO-AH!

Her attention was elsewhere, which the girl did not mind. It seemed the lakeside always held new surprises, and Giselle was glad there was someone else enjoying it. She smiled, with the feeling that the girl and the creature before her eyes would provide warm and welcome company. The girl with the jewelry in her braided hair turned, as did the doe, and the strange woman spoke in an even stranger language. It was thick, almost, but Giselle's ears tingled, and curiosity pushed her forward a bit more. 'Elle had not met the family from AniWaya before, but she overheard that they spoke a different language, and were described as native indians were in the books she had read.

"That language.. it's beautiful," Giselle said, smiling sweetly. What is it? The dark haired woman was sure it was not any kind of low speech, but it was clear that the woman also had a way with animals. Her eyes looked to the beautiful doe before her, admiring it. Giselle had never been quite this close to a deer before, even when she sang. They were timid animals, but the creature seemed level-headed and calm, just like the woman was. How.. how are you this close to a doe? Giselle was whispering, afraid to move any closer for fear of scaring the animal.

Blue eyes grew wide when the woman invited the young girl to sit next to the beautiful doe, and for a moment her expression turned blank, like a deer in the headlights. Giselle walked up slowly, but the doe did not move. Giselle was almost afraid to breathe out loud, approaching the calm riverbank. I.. I came to get away, I suppose, she finally said, still whispering. The girl in the pale blue dress did not want to insult the woman who wore the multicolored beads and feathers, and so did as she was told. Even as she sat, though, her eyes would not move from the animal, who was so close she could touch it.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba701 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d9d699; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #325630; }
.freeba701 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba701 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#9fae93; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fMZAV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #325630; padding: 100px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1d3f1b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #9fae93; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba701 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba701 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]
[html]
000+
BRAHAHA WHY YOU DO DIS

"It's the language of my people," the woman answered gently, watching the younger woman sit down by Una. "I come from the Great Tribe, and from AniWaya. But..," she faltered, eyes slowly shifted to the water, where the light played on the small waves the wind caused. If this woman was from the Dreamers, she would have learned by now that Sunki and her family had run from AniWaya with her exiled brother. It was mostly because she had no one else in AniWaya, especially if she had stayed behind. Maska would have definitely done something to her if she stayed. The questions continued and the doe raised her head at the younger woman.

"That is Una. She is my guide. Surely you've heard of spirit guides?" It was fair to answer the girl's questions, simply because the doe had not left or made herself invisible to others. So she was in a teaching mood, the doe was. At that realization, the doe gave her a knowing glance, brown eye twinkling. A pale hand rested on the guide's back. "She is no ordinary doe. She teaches and she shows me the way. But she does it in nudges in the right direction." Sunki smiled lovingly at the white tailed doe. "You may touch her if you want; I'm sure she's alright with it."

Nodding in understanding, Sunki folded her hands into her lap, fingers lightly playing with the beads in her skirt ornament. "What are you escaping from? Problems? Is someone bothering you?" She had no idea, but she may be able to help the younger girl. But who knew; Una probably would be more of a help.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]