Haven but yet not home
[html]
000+
BRAHAHA WHY YOU DO DIS

"It's the language of my people," the woman answered gently, watching the younger woman sit down by Una. "I come from the Great Tribe, and from AniWaya. But..," she faltered, eyes slowly shifted to the water, where the light played on the small waves the wind caused. If this woman was from the Dreamers, she would have learned by now that Sunki and her family had run from AniWaya with her exiled brother. It was mostly because she had no one else in AniWaya, especially if she had stayed behind. Maska would have definitely done something to her if she stayed. The questions continued and the doe raised her head at the younger woman.

"That is Una. She is my guide. Surely you've heard of spirit guides?" It was fair to answer the girl's questions, simply because the doe had not left or made herself invisible to others. So she was in a teaching mood, the doe was. At that realization, the doe gave her a knowing glance, brown eye twinkling. A pale hand rested on the guide's back. "She is no ordinary doe. She teaches and she shows me the way. But she does it in nudges in the right direction." Sunki smiled lovingly at the white tailed doe. "You may touch her if you want; I'm sure she's alright with it."

Nodding in understanding, Sunki folded her hands into her lap, fingers lightly playing with the beads in her skirt ornament. "What are you escaping from? Problems? Is someone bothering you?" She had no idea, but she may be able to help the younger girl. But who knew; Una probably would be more of a help.

<style type="text/css">
.sunkifog b {font-weight:normal; color:#ddc6a3; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#a78d6b 0px 0px 3px; }
.sunkifog .ooc {padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddc6a3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#a58e6c 0px 1px 1px;}
.sunkifog p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.sunkifog {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#161110; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CJyCi.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ddc6a3; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#78705a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sunkifog-b {width:422px; border:1px solid #161110; margin:0 auto;}
.sunkifog .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a58e6c; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread