Put me to Rest
[html]

OOC: Ok so I originally was going to join Salsola but after discussing some OOCly with various people it was decided that my presence would be best needed in Aniwaya. Here was the SL joining post http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=19930. To leader: if you want a little bit more info then pm me.

The spirits were angry with her. She had called upon their name and they were punishing her now. She had played with fate and they had broken her. Not but a day ago she had been sent out from Salsola’s borders by the golden coy-wolf who had met her there. Her knowledge had frightened the Salsola female into banishing her from the land. She had been careless with her power, she had been too demanding of the spirits and she had not listened to them. Ashamed, she had ridden her stallion nearly to the breaking point, now he walked behind her rasping and sweating.They had run from the place that she had failed at. Now she once again was nearing the sea and her bones ached from the hard journey.

Zera could smell the scent of many wolves around her and she stopped to rest for a moment. Korosk, her stallion, was so exhausted that he laid his large body down beside her, she put a hand on his hot forehead, “Don’t lie for too long my friend, it could be the death of you.” he huffed in reply. The collie Shaman sat there for a moment, the wind rustling in the dark trees above. She swiveled her ears slowly and listened carefully with her inner eye. Then she heard it, a whispering; “This place… it is a pack called Aniwaya and the spirits are stirring. Perhaps it is here we are meant to rest.” Zera’im closed her eyes and nodded slowly, but this time she would be certain. She had called out the sky spirit Luna’s name back by Salsola, and now she would make amends for her transgression.

Quickly she reached into the saddlebags attached to her tired stallion and removed various objects; an incense burner, crystals, and a raccoon skull. She placed these items in a circle in front of her and then traced a design in the dirt intertwining them. She lit the incense and its sickly sweet smoke rose into the air around her. She retrieved a black, leather-bound book from her satchel and flipped through its worn pages for a moment before finding what she was looking for. She took a breath and closed her eyes; “When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; Amen. Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light. Amen. Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon…” Zera’im crossed herself, then waved her hand to spread the smoke before raising her arms, “Amen. she crossed herself once more and then laid her arms across the knees of her crossed legs and closed her eyes to meditate. If the spirits hand ordained her to come to Aniwaya, then she would let them whisper to her what would come next.

WC::480

<style>
.natsdb1-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.natsdb1-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.natsdb1-a01 b {color:#777788; letter-spacing:-.2px;text-shadow:#223333 0px 0px 5px;}
.natsdb1-a01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9WsMT.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; border:1px solid #666666; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7788aa; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.natsdb1-a01-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #dddddd; margin:0px auto; }
.natsdb1-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #223333; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread