Put me to Rest
[html]

OOC

Once again she could sense the approach of the wolf before he actually appeared. This one was much different from the one the night before; a male wolf, draped in a cloak. As he approached Zera’im opened her evil eye to gaze upon him, but then after a moment opened both. This one was strong, he held himself with dignity; he was a leader, he would not be afraid of her. When the male got closer Zera stood, her Shaman cloak hiding all but her head and neck, and the two long braids falling down the front of it. Then she saw it, the Sign! Two crescent moons adorned the face of this wolf and she knew it was a sign of forgiveness of Luna, the moon spirit. She had done right by giving praise to the Great Spirit for Luna and all was right again.

Zera’im bowed low to the ground after he spoke, giving the utmost submission. “Great leader, I have come here ordained by the spirits to seek out refuge within your lands. It is with great humility that I ask this of you and if this request be granted I can offer what little of the truth the spirits of the earth and The Great Spirit have bestowed upon me.” she lifted herself from her bow to look upon him once more.

She noticed his gaze upon her incense and hoped she had not offended him. She had not known that someone would be upon her so quickly and had assumed that her meditation would be over by the time she would be found. But Luna had dealt one more punishment upon her it seemed, one filled with both a curse and a blessing. Zera’im was humbled by the spirits once more and hoped now that she would not bring shame upon them again.

WC:308

<style>
.natsdb1-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.natsdb1-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.natsdb1-a01 b {color:#777788; letter-spacing:-.2px;text-shadow:#223333 0px 0px 5px;}
.natsdb1-a01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9WsMT.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; border:1px solid #666666; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7788aa; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.natsdb1-a01-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #dddddd; margin:0px auto; }
.natsdb1-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #223333; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread