No, I ain't gonna comb my hair
[html]
As far as Juliet cared she had just as much of a right to be around in these pack lands as anyone else and if anyone had anything to say about it, well she would bite there ear right off. Well maybe not clear off but she would let them know that size didn’t mean a thing that she had a temper to pack to make up for her size. When the male started snapping at her, she shook her head sitting up as she glared at him, her eyes let the male who really wasn’t that much older than her. ”oh, I’m so sorry I didn’t notice that I need to watch where I laid.” Her voice started off so soft and sweet like the little angel that she could be, but to where it came to the last three words her voice changed and flipped into the hell bent pre-teen that she was. Shaking her coat she snorted as she stood up, as her eyes matched the boys. ”Wouldn’t it be so much better if you would say “Oh I’m sorry Ms. Moonsong, my stupid head didn’t see you there! I’m nothing more but a stupid clumsy air headed boy!” She snorted, she might be just a child but she did not see a need to put up with any of the rudeness that came from any one. Now sure, if she had done something then she would take it, but from him? Hardly! The Moonsong princess would hold her ground against the rudeness of someone like him![/html]

Messages In This Thread