No, I ain't gonna comb my hair
((WC: 3+))

Golden eyes narrowed as the male stared at her. His lips curled back. This little whelp needed to be taught a lesson. She was a foolish child to be messing with him. "My stupid air-headed self is about to beat your little bitchy ass, kiddo." He paused deliberately, then added in a sarcastic sneer, "Gee, sorry. Ms. Moonsong." He stepped forward, his full grown frame dwarfing hers.

"A little child like you should be more careful about who they mouth off to." Sharp fangs clicked together as he bit off each word, spitting them at her. Golden eyes stared disdainfully at the younger fae, wondering idly how much trouble he would get into for teaching her her place in life. Females were lesser than males. That would always be the case. And all black wolves were evil. That was the truth.

His eyes bored into hers as the summer sun beat down on the duo. It felt to him like it was the hottest day of the entire summer, but even the oppressive heat didn't make him back down. He wasn't going to back down, giving dominance to this whiny female. It just wasn't in the mud hued male. His lips curled back from his fangs as he glared at her, a growl rumbling deep in his throat.

In a sad way, an outsider would find this scene amusing. Two wolves, both under the age of one, glaring at each other and vying for dominance just like the adults. Anyone who knew the male, though, would be alarmed. Liam wasn't the type to back down. Unless, of course, the butterflies were whispering to him, in which case his actions were unpredictable. After all, while his father persisted in the worship of Rhiannon, Liam's deities were the black butterflies and their dry whispers.

Messages In This Thread