No, I ain't gonna comb my hair
[html]

wc:3+

The child might have been much smaller and also by far younger then the rust red marked male that stood in front of her. She might have been only six moons old of age, but her view on manners and how to treat others where well…strange to say the least. The child said what was on her mind with no mercy for the others feelings, to her feelings where way over rated. Juliet did not understand why he had to be so mean to her, or rude for that matter. The child believed that she had every right to be lying out in the sun shine.

Juliet would not back down till the male was nice to her, he was being rude and rudeness was not something the autistic child did not have room in her head for rudeness. Her head was always flooding with questions and numbers. ”Mouth off?” she repeated slowly with a tone of questioning in her voice. The child stepped back wards looking at the golden eye male as she twisted her head trying to figure out what the male had meant by that statement. ”My mouth did not come off! It is still upon my mouth! Just like yours!” the child snorted as she stomped her foot at the male. What was it with all of these wolves saying things that just where not able to happen.”You stupid head!” she spat at the male, then she pushed her chest up, puffing all up like a puffer fish ”You need to be nice! Momma says that rudeness is not okay! Rude, rude, stupid poopie smelling air head BOY!” She snarled at him, as her teeth clicked back at the male. The Moonsong child was not going to back down from this male; he didn’t scare her! Nope! And that just might be a very foolish action.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread