No, I ain't gonna comb my hair
The girl started yapping at him, and his hackles raised further. She was snarling and snapping at him. That was really enraging the young Rhiannon male. Her words set him off further. ”You need to be nice! Momma says that rudeness is not okay! Rude, rude, stupid poopie smelling air head BOY!” With a sneer, he shot his words at her. "I'm sure your mommy would say that calling names is rude too, but I see that ain't stopping you." He stepped forward, his full grown frame dwarfing the smaller female. he glared down at her, the sun shining off of his very sharp fangs, contemplating giving her a few scars to remind her of whats what. Finally, he lunged forward to grab the girl by the scruff and drag her down.

His plan was to drag the potty mouthed child and drag her to the stable. There was plenty of horse dung he could drop the whiny child into. She would deserve it after the way she acted towards him. It would so serve the little brat right. No one called him stupid childish names, not even a stupid whiny brat like her. He was the one the butterflies had chosen, he was the one who would destroy each and every shadow wolf that existed. His rumbling growl became an aggressive snarl while he lunged at her.

Messages In This Thread