No, I ain't gonna comb my hair
[html]

Word Count → 232 :: OOC: Jumping in with permission. Naughty Liam.

Shawchert had been doing his usual rounds. He was now headed to Sky’s where he would once again be trying to court her into wanting him back. He had convinced her one night, but it seemed that she had regretted it, she wouldn’t talk to him. His feet had healed mostly from the glass and before he made it anywhere near the medic’s house, he heard his daughter scream. His heart lept and he dropped anything he was holding at the time and sprinted towards his yelling daughter. The scene before him was not one he was about to tolerate, a boy having grabbed his daughter, and her writhing to get out of his mouth.

“PUT MY DAUGHTER DOWN RIGHT NOW!”

The large brute growled, a tone that meant he wasn’t in the mood to being messed with. He would give this kid only a few seconds before showing him he meant business. The boy was old enough to understand the rules of the pack, and him disobeying one, by harassing his daughter, taking her up when she apparently didn’t want to be picked up. Shawchert was furious. He was nearly as over protective of his daughters as Orin was now, nad his eyes had blood in them, though the brute would never allow himself to hurt another pup, he sure as heck could scare the boy.

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shaworin-txt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread