No, I ain't gonna comb my hair
[html]

She knew she couldn’t fight him to get free, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t hope that her mother or father would hear her scream if she screamed loud enough. The Moonsong child just hopped that she could scream loud enough that they could hear her cry for help. She did what she knew how to do best, scream and squirming hoping that she could either be saved by one of the pack members that knew her, or by one of her adult family members.

A booming sound of her father’s voice came ringing into her ears. Her tail lashed upon the ground as she was so thankful to hear him. This time she knew she couldn’t be scolded for going too far. The child was in the pack lands just laying enjoying the sun when he tripped over her. The stupid smelly air head boy that he was. Oh she did not like him what so ever and would never allow him to touch her like she let her family.

Running to her father, and quickly ducking be hide her father’s leg, she poked her little head out from be hide his leg. She glared at the male, with nothing but dislike in her eyes for him. ”I did not!” the pup spoke up as she moved to stand beside her fearless father. ”Stupid air head boy! If you would be watching where you where walking you wouldn’t have tripped over me! Air head mean boy!!!” the pup screamed out at the Rhiannon boy that stood across from her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread