No, I ain't gonna comb my hair
[html]

Word Count → 263 ::OOC: sorry for the delay Sad

Shawchert stood quiet as Liam spoke his arms crossed, the excuse did not hinder Shawchert's unhappy look, though his daughter spoke before he could say anything. He felt a rush of unhappiness as she also started egging the boy on. He groaned and then cleared his throat.

“That is enough Juliet! It is one thing to defend yourself, another to make someone try to continue. As for you Liam, you are older, and I thought you were wiser than this. I had hoped you would be a good role model to my own children, but I am sorely disappointed. Your father will hear about this, and so will Skye.”

He said, his voice stern but he did not raise it again. He had no need to. He was very disappointed in Liam. He really was hoping to have a good role model for his own children, and Liam had been a nice boy when he'd met him. Shaw was not happy with the way this one turned out, though how could he not with a father such as his. He stood proctectively over his daughter, no mater who started it, he would defend anyone, especially his own children. He wasn't about to lose another child and the way Liam had her in his mouth suggested something quite sinister. What it was the man couldn't know.

“Now I think we should make up, and be on our way, understood?”

He looked over at Liam, then Juliet, though that was hard to as she was right behind his legs.

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shaworin-txt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat! And Table by Noelle!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread