No, I ain't gonna comb my hair
((WC:238))
Liam snorted, a disdainful sound. "My father don't give a rats ass about where I am or what I'm doing. He's too wrapped up in his girlfriend." A smirk crossed the boys lips as the butterflies whispered in his ear. "But then, you know that already, didn't you?" The almost smile left his face as his golden eyes hardened. "Your daughter or not, I ain't apologizing to her unless she apologizes first." If he'd been in optime form, he'd have crossed his arms stubbornly. As it was, his posture gave enough indications he would drag this on, regardless of what anyone said to him.

He turned his gaze on the smaller girl, wrinkling his lips enough to show the glitter of his fangs. Her daddy rushed in and saved her, of course. Stupid little brat. He'd get her back for this some day. He stood abruptly, his hackles raised. "Forget it man, I'm outta here. Go ahead and tell Skye, tell me father. I don't care. You can tell Daddy's little girlfriend too for all I care." He was already Traditore, the lowest rank in the pack. He didn't care, he only stuck around to find out what test the butterflies had in store for him.

He deliberately turned his back on Shaw, uncaring if the male called him back or not. His ear were flattened in aggression, his posture stiff. He hated this pack, he really did.

Messages In This Thread