[m]Just once don't make me beg
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Aeron had made her way to halifax, she wasn't sure what brought her here other then the need for things. she hoped to find "new" blankets and stuff to start getting ready for maybe having pups. she wanted to find bed materials. She found herself roaming around the homes.

Aeron sighed as she poked her head in finding that this home hadn't really been ransacked. There were still things she could see that she could use. She smiled as she poked her head out whistling to her horse. She had latched a cart to him today and she hoped that she could bring good stuff home to her family.

Aeron looked around the home there were a few things on the man floor and the ceiling were low. Aeron picked up a few things then placed them down. She smiled moving over to the couch picking up a blanket that wasn't bad. But she wanted to hunt big things to get more skins. Tossing the blanket into a pile she moved to a closet. opening the door she stood in awe. there were furs, the thing was would any even be good. She looked at the closet seeing if water had been leaking in. She hoped at least a few would be good. Pulling out one fur she sighed it was a little damaged but not so bad. Pulling out the two bear skins and the two deer skins grabbing the blanket she went out to Elzar. "Sorry bud but I gotta keep looking" she said patting him after she put the stuff down.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug32 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1d1c14; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebaug32 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug32 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#64645c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6zFcK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d1c14; padding: 5px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8a77; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug32 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug32 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread