[m]Just once don't make me beg
[html]

out of character text

Aeron smiled it was simple to get a woman to beg for it once you hit what they liked. She had to admit that it was not easy to find where charm loved it the most. She had not laid with another in so long and she feared hurting her. She smiled as charm screamed to stop and within minutes changed her mind.

Aeron smiled as she continued to work on her unsing her fingers trying to be delicate. She just didn't want to hurt her. Maybe someday she would think about removing the blasted things. After all her mate back home went through the ceremony where they removed them. Maybe Aeron could do it too. She continued her attack on the girl wanting to make her feel the best she could.

She could feel the woman beginning to the point as Aeron slowed down just to prolong it for a moment as she sped up again. She smiled removing her mouth she continued to finger her as she bent up and smiled. "Now was I everything you expected from a woman." She asked as she looked at her. Those purple eyes drawing her in. She removed her hand and gently placed a hand on either side of charm. "God your beautiful." She said as she felt her necklace shift on her fur hanging away from her. Now the question was what did the other woman want to do now.

<style type="text/css">
.aersdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8800; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aersdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.aersdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.aersdb {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#705700; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jxIH9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dd2200; padding: 530px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: 'Tenor Sans', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddaa66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread