[M] - I guess this is what they call the end
Lucifer was so close, so close to spilling his seed into her again. It was sad though that he was so caught up with the feelings he had for Colibri and Jasper that he didn't think about how sex with her felt any more. Lucifer Pulled into her hips as whined so close he was ready to push one last time when he felt the smack upon his face, though with how she had been before but this time the male scream like a little girl as kicked off of him he whined trying to hold onto her he wanted to finish. But it was to late she was off of him walking away. "I'm not done...." He whined very loudly, he was so close...to close just to be left alone.

"To bad I wasn't there to show you how to make him go wild." Lucifer took to getting him-self off, he though of Colibri, he thought of Jasper. He whined looking at Deuce back side. God. The male coughed as he quickly moved, reaching out grabbing her holding one of her hips in his arm as he moved her tail to the side as he moved into her. "Uhh shit..." The male took to primal moves as he took both of her hips and pulled them back into him as he ramped into her, leaning over her taking the scruff on her neck in his mouth holding her down as he held him-self over her, throwing his hips into her. As he locked him-self into her for a second letting him-self finishing off what she had started. Tenderly he pulled out for a second before finding where it was laying before that feeling much better. the male panted softly as he let go of her neck falling limp upon her.

Messages In This Thread