[M] - I guess this is what they call the end
He had to talk to her, he owed her the truth. He never actually slept with her. Well that's not fully ture, in his mind he had bent her over and had wonderful wonderful sex with her. Though all he did all night was hold her in his arms and tell her how stunning she was. The male knew....somehow that she knew. He hadn't tried to talk to her for a few days now and little Noah had been telling him how mom was mad and was looking for him. Something about ripping his head off, and not the one's upon his shoulders. Lucifer knew what he was talking about, Noah he so hopped didn't have a foggy clue. If this child is anything like him, Lucifer would have to watch him and closely. He would surely be in trouble. The black male had taken all five boys to the house to live for now. He left a message with Tali to have Deuce meet him at the den. They would have it out there.

The young father stood there in the den he squared his shoulders as h waited for her. He wouldn't allow her to rip him down. The male wouldn't allow her to have the pups unless she could prove to him that she wasn't going to go off and kill her-self or try to hurt the pups. He didn't want to do this but he wasn't sure there was feeling there any more between the two of them.
--that aavy is amazing! Big Grin --

Taliesin had told her Lucifer was looking for her. Good. She had a few things to say to him. She walked upright. Her optime form was the form she preferred to have this confrontation in; it gave her the security she needed to feel confident. Her bi-colored eyes were icy as she walked into their den. She knew immeditaely the children were not there. She walked stiffly, holding her body fully erect, her tail high. She would not give him the respect his higher rank demanded. She did not respect him at all.

She did not give him the chance to speak. She did not waste time with pleasantries. She got straight to the point. You are in love with someone else. Her tone seemed distant, uninterested. It was the icy anger and hurt in her eyes that told the truth. She was furious and hurt. She felt rejected. He had went and found another. He didn't want her.
He stood there with his back to the den, it was only fair that they didn't take it in front of the childern. His blue eyes looked to the ground where she had laid after the fire, till the boys where strong enough to travel in and out of the house on there own free will. He didn't want to end this whole mate thing with her but the time had come, he was willing to take part of the fault but he wasn't the soul reason that it had failed. Lucifer knew deep with in his gut that she still had feelings for Soran. Lucifer hated knowing that no matter what he would never live up to that female. His eyes watched waiting till he seen her, he didn't say anything, frankly he was happy she spoke first. "Love...nah...well maybe. Hell what's it matter. I will never be able to live up to Soran's standers."
She waited for him to speak. And when they came, his words were not what she expected. "Love...nah...well maybe. Hell what's it matter. I will never be able to live up to Soran's standers." The anger deflated, leaving her already tired and drained.

Soran is gone, lucifer. She's no longer around. I lost her becuase of my own stupidity. I'm sorry you can't see that i don't love her anymore. The anger had left her eyes, and she looked small and fragile. She looked at him for a long silent moment, then drew herself up, squaring her shoulders.

I want the boys. I won't ever keep them from you, but I want them to stay in the den with me. All of them.
He sneered, trying to keep her cool. The male was no longer in love with her, never the less he loved her for the fact she gave him pups, and shall forever respect her for that. His father's morals where still inside of him. They where mucked, and hidden but they where there. Lucifer sighed lowering his head shaking it, as he talked, not breaking in to stop her. The male shifted his weight looking back up to her."Deuce...I don't buy it. You where never able to get over her. Weather she was "just a mate" or not. You never got over her. Till you can prove to me that your not going to do any thing stupid to your-self or the boys. They are staying with me after that if they want to live with you, they are more then welcome to. Not a second till then!" His blue eyes locked onto her as he shifted around putting a arm up at the side of her head, resting his weight upon that arm. "I have been told that if any one hurts another member of this pack, they would no longer be welcomed....That goes for me, as well as it dose for you." He pushed his other arm to the other side of her head.
Till you can prove to me that your not going to do any thing stupid to your-self or the boys. They are staying with me after that if they want to live with you, they are more then welcome to. Not a second till then!" Her eyes narrowed and her fists balled. She was ready to fight, to really fight.

His eyes locked with hers and she began to growl softly. His next words made her clench her fists angrilly. Her voice was bitter as she spoke. Of course you get your way, don't you? You were never really happy with me, you just wanted to fix something that was broken.
The male smirked, with a laugh she got upset so quickly! The male took one hand off the wall putting it up under her chin. Pushing her chin up, her eyes shimmer with anger, the male laughed looking at her. Leaning in kissing her. Lucifer kissed her with lust...lust. She was her old self. Full of spunk, and feelings. The male pulled back looking at her. "No Deuce I was broken. You fixed me. You and the boys. Now I must look out for there best, and if that means not letting you around them till you can prove your sane so be it." Taking his free paw the male as he lowered his hand to her side rubbing her hip as his hand trailed lower, playing with the curve where her legs meet.

Taking his leg he pushed it between her legs, pushing them open as he nipped at her neck line, followed by kissing her."You still like what I have though."
She was ready for a fight. he kissed her. A warning bell chimed in her mind. And then desire overcame the warning. She growled softly, but didn't fight the male. Maybe she could prove that they could still work. She raised her hands and caressed his growing manhood. She nipped his neck tenderly.

No, dearest. It's you who like what I have....and what I can do for you.... She ran her claws lightly down his chest, nipping and nibbling on hhis collarbone. She squeezed gently, dropping gentle kisses on his cheek and neck. She rubbed her body against the male's looking int his eyes. Then she slowly knelt, running her fingers lightly down his body. She nibbled at his belly teasingly, then flicked her tounge over the tip of his member. Her hands caressed his buttocks lightly, teasingly. She'd keep him. By hook or croook she'd keep this male in her life.
OOC: Feel free to pp

She knew this game the male could tell, though the real love was gone from the relationship there was still lust. The male felt her hand move slowly down his body, feeling the warmth of her body he put down a hand, to guide her, to be there for her in case she stumbled. Her hands slipped between his legs, playing with his tender be hide, at the same time the nip on his sac cause his hips to flick fowards, his hand that had been there to hold her in case she feel now against the wall, holding him-self up. He groaned softly, as her mouth was hovering around his shaft. He sucked his bottom lip in, as he rolled his eyes up into the back of his head. His voice shuddered as his other hand reach down running a hand though her mane before he gripped her head, holding onto it as he trusted his hips into her mouth.
She wouldn't lose him. This would remind him of all they'd shared. Deuce was a kinky little bitch, after all. Was Colibri as much of a sexual deviant? The pallid woman doubted it. He thrust into her mouth- and she slipped a finger into his ass. Her tounge lapped lazilly at his shaft as her finger moved in and out.

She heard his moan, and laughed silently, exhaulting in her power over him. Oh, yes...she'd keep him, one way or the other.
OOC: Posting to all my threads before I leave for the weekend.

The male wasn't sure what was better, where her mouth was, or her finger. The male arched his knees down letting her slide the finger up into his even further. As he licked his lips, parting them to give a soft grunt. He had never seen this side of her, the side of her that demands to be set lose and the part of her that knew him to make him squirm. His hand let go of her mane as he moved it to rub her shoulders. There was no need to tell her any thing she seemed to know what he wanted done before even he did. He pulled his bottom lip into his mouth as he sucked upon it, letting his mind think of how great it was to be with that other male. There was no lie, the male would have sex with both genders. Though he was strongly drawn to the males. Though female where in his life ust to make his father happy if he would ever come back. He would play that front just for him.
She laughed throatilly, a wicked, seductive sound. You like that, don't you? You like bein fucked in the ass. Bet your girlfriend don't know that about you. She bit at his thigh, just hard enough to draw a little blood. She licked her lips, tasting his blood on her lips. Then she carefully lowered her head onto his shaft, taking it in as deeply as she could. She moved her lips back and forth on it several times before withdrawing to take a breath. She looked up at him, bi-coloed eyes smouldering. You like what I do to you.
The shivering wave of pressure surrounded his rear as he pushed him-self down a bit onto her claw trying to make the wonderful feeling to be harder. The male wanted to scream, he wasn't the mind state to be the male that lays the female down and make love to her and make her scream out his name. No the last time he had some one in his rear was the male he was drinking with. That male was a dream come true. Lucifer would do any thing to feel that all over again. Even if it was a female, and not just any female his mother of his childern pumping away into him.

Her nip was welcomed, the pain it made the male quickly submit to her. He was always the one taking charge, he wasn't sure really how not to take charge, but it was clear that she knew how to make him, her slave. The black male whined softly as he let his head hit the wall of the cave as he felt the mouth of his mate..want to be ex mate go around his shaft. With a soft girly squeal as he trusted into her mouth. He mind was squirming with how to make her stay, how to make her happy with him. the end wasn't far off but he didn't want it. He whined again as he wasn't sure if he wanted her to keep up or stop. Play or stop was the question in mind. What was going to happen?
She would keep going. She wold keep going until she had his seed. Then she would give him just time enough to recuperate, then ride him until he'd taken pleasure again. Perhaps pups would come from that. She would pleasure him, show him how much he needed her and wanted her. And he wouldn't leave her.

She thrusted her fingers deeper into him. She loved hearing him moan, it was answer enough to her question. She removed her mouth from his shaft to mark the other thigh as she had the first. She was enjoying him, enjoying using him. She wanted and needed more of him. Now.
With a howl he felt her finger go into him deeper, rubbing the right areas the male squealed as he dropped to his knees. He wasn't sure if she knew what all she was doing, but he was sure she had a good idea that he was now puddy in her hands, she had found a spot that made her in control he loved the pain from the bitting, and the pleasure from the fingers up in him. The male slammed his head into the wall as he looked down, feeling his shaft throb he arced his hips towards her as he allowed his seed to be shot into her face. With a whine the male feel to his hands laying his tail upon his back as he stayed there on all fours, as he was ready to stop. Only once before had he had these lustful feelings. Lucifer closed his eyes as he yawned. "Oh god....Ja...Deuce. You need to stop!"
"Oh god....Ja...Deuce. You need to stop!" She missed the refrence to jasper. It went entirely over her head. She laughed throatilly. I don't think so, lucifer. I'm not done yet. And it's not fair to leave a lady unsatisfied. She withdrew her finger rapidly. She'd made something special for the male. She'd wanted to use it during a romantic interlude, but was forced to use it in desperation.

She tied the belt with the special attachment around her waist, adjusting the toy. She rached over and smeared some grease left from an earleir kill onto it, then gripped Lucifer's mane, jerking his head back. Wait til you feel this, love. She positioned the tip just right, then drove herself in. It was strange what a feeling of power this gave her. She moved it slowly, teasing the male. You like being my slut, don't you? her voice was a sultry growl.
He was done, he was ready to curl up and sleep, but as quickly as he feel to the ground the male heard her words they rung numbly in his ears as he was wanting nothing more then to rest. Quickly though he felt her fingers pull out, with a whine the male shivered, even though he had gotten off it still felt great having something stimulating his anal area. He wanted to rest, with a sleepy yawn the male rolled to his side, curling up. Though just as he had found that spot, her hands went into his mane, gripping in and pulled his back onto his knees, and arcing his head back. Coughing he was clearly shaken from the mind state of rest to one of thrill all over again...his shaft already throbbing from her playing with his rear.

The tip sat there only for a second before it plunged into him, he rolled his eyes into the back of his head as he grunted deeply as he arced his back. Deuce had found his weakness, and was now using it against him. It was slow, only enough for him to beg for more, beg and want for more for her to be there with that "toy" every time he need to get off. "Oh god! I'm yours..." It was just made official, she was the master, and now she had a sexual pet. His name was Lucifer.
"Oh god! I'm yours..." That was good, but not entirely what she was looking for. She wanted him to be hers forever. Like mates should be. She drove the toy in harder, briging her free hand down on his behind as hard as she could. The resulting crack made the female shudder with the pleasure she felt at using him.

The toy rubbed just right to be ticking the little nub of pleasure as she thrusted. She could feel the tension rising as she pushed into him, each thrust getting harder. If she could just get him to spill his seed again...She withdrew, leaving the belted toy on and forced him onto his back. She drove herself onto him in an abandon of exstasy. She howled as she shuddered, her reserve breaking. She clung to his shoulders, talons digging in as waves of pleasure washed over her.
He screamed in pain as he jolted forwards with the crack upon his rear. It was male was in no way shape or form to fight back, she was in charge. She was in him...she was the one with his mane in her hand. Lucifer huffed as he rocked with the toy as there hips would met the male shaft was in pain but slowly becoming hard once again. Lucifer whimpered as he body quaked as she ramped in and out of him with her toy.

Just as quickly as she forced the toy into him, she had flipped him over and pushed her-self onto him. She was riding him like the pet that he was. Lucifer rolled his eyes back again as he took a hold of her hips pushing him-self in and out of her. Being in a female had some highlights they had soft and warm hole that fit to him like a custom made glove as he dug his talons into her hips as he ramped into her as quickly as he could."Oh god! I've wanted you since I met you. Your so much better then Deuce." The male should have known that he was inside of Deuce, but frankly his mind was with the two his heart was torn between.
She had her eyes closed, talons digging into his shoulders. He felt so wonderful, so right, so- ."Oh god! I've wanted you since I met you. Your so much better then Deuce." Her eyes flew open as his words sank in. She growled deeply, deliberatley flexing her claws again. And then she drew back and slapped him, drawing her claws across his cheek. Passion and lust had instantly cooled.

She drew her legs up under him and kicked him off, leaping to her feet. her bi-colored eyes were icy cold, colder than the antarctic when one is in the nude. After all that...you Still want HER, Deuce spat. Goodbye lucifer. I thought I could save our mateship. I was wrong. Hope she makes you fucking happy. She turned to walk away. Nothing he'd say at this point would make it better.

One more dig. She glared over her shoulder, something dark and spiteful in her eyes. By the way. I fucked a total starnger at the park one day. And he was twice the man you'll ever be. Thus Deuce the bitch was born.