the wind at my heels
[html]
Glad to see your reply, Edward! Smile

I notice you're still making some simple mistakes, like confusing has, the present form of have with had, the past form. Past tense is always the way to go at 'Souls! :3 It looks like you've got it down in some parts of your writing, but have trouble in others. For example, you say "wide eyes open", where it should be "wide eyes opened".

Also, where you say "He never thought a horse was able to ride", I think you mean, "He never thought a horse could "be ridden".

Maybe they are typos, since you did spell it correctly once, but I notice you using "sent" in place of "scent" a few times in this post as well. Again, these are simple mistakes and can easily be corrected if you double-check your posts! Smile
[/html]

[html]

Sage ushered Lennon some feet away from the rising four-legged wolf, not wanting her steed's large hooves to harm the stranger. The pastel stallion's head bobbed as his wide eyes watched the monochrome wolf. A tanned hand reached out to stroke the side of his face, calming him with gentle words in murmuring Low speech. Lilted eyes moved slowly from her steed to find the stranger's yellow ones as he spoke to her.

Since the rain, Sage hadn't seen any wolves; even if the one he sought had been around, she wouldn't have known. She averted her eyes sadly and shook her head. "I'm afraid I haven't seen many wolves recently," she said in a low, somber tone. She'd been spending more time in Inferni, lately, though she was glad to get out. "But what does your friend look like? I travel a lot, maybe I've seen them before...?" Her mind reeled again in thought, comparing his looks to those she'd remembered seeing recently; she failed to think of any, but if he wasn't looking for a relative, it wouldn't matter anyways.

<style>
.freebietable-a05 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q2c4x.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 105px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a05 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a05 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a05 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread