We All Need Guidance
OOC: I think next post Ayasha will talk more about her boy and then Ralla will have to talk about sex Tongue

IC: At her mother being tired, Ayasha nodded. ”I think that we all are, mom. Anything I can do to help?” She placed her head on her mother’s shoulder. She was also stressed, but by slightly different things than her mother. But food sounded great. Granted the food wasn’t the best but it would do for now. But she did giggle at them being a normal family. ”Since when have we been a normal family?” Her tone was teasing.

She stared to eat as she thought about what to tell her mother. ”Well I met with two wolves from Cercatori d’Arte, Shawchert and Orin. I told them what I know about what’s been going on and asked for help. And I met a boy.” She blushed about Liam. She really liked him and would stick next to him no matter what.

She glanced at her mother. ”What have you been up to, mom? Besides plotting and giving us the best meals that we can?” She knew that there wasn’t much food left and what fresh food there was, the Guardians ate it. Why did they get all the food? It wasn’t fair. ”Is there anyway to change the food situation?” She really wanted to help her Tribe anyway she could, as long as she didn’t have to help Maska and his goons.

Messages In This Thread