We All Need Guidance
[html]
It's the thing all teenagers dread; THE TALK >:3 (Nootau: Visible) Sorry for the beginning crap-post >_>

It was early evening when Ralla began to prepare dinner. At the very least her youngest three weren't there to worry about, but food was still scarce. Hopefully the absence of her pups hadn't alerted the leadership to anything suspicious either, but if they did... Well, she'd deal with that when it came. Dinner that night consisted of the dried fish and bread that was in the storage, as any fresh meat had long since been devoured by the Guardians. It was a meager repast, but it would suffice well enough.

Ralla was down by the fire pit beneath her home, waiting for Ayasha, when Nootau spoke up for the first time in awhile. "Do you think it wise, that meeting?" he asked, referring to their big rendezvous not two nights prior. She shrugged in response, stoking the flames higher with a stick. "What else is there to do? We can't just lie down anymore and take it. We need to stick together." Ralla's was a fire that was bright and warm, and it rarely roared beyond control. But when it did, she would not keep it in check where she saw no need, that was for certain. And with the way things were going, it would not be long before she happened to cease her tending to it.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.firestarter .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right; padding:0px 20px 20px 0px;color:#7a582a; }
.firestarter p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent: 20px;}
.firestarter b {font-family: verdana, tahoma, serif; color:#7a582a; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#6d152d 0px 0px 3px;}
.firestarter {background-color:#000; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/86Qj2.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7a9ab1; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:13px; color:#44331c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; border: 1px solid #6f4632; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.firestarter-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000; margin: auto;border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]
She had started to move her patrolling to the day for her protection and to keep suspicion off from her. Ayasha knew that it might seem weird for her to be out and about at night. Heaven forbid if she met with people to overthrow Maska. She chuckled. That’s exactly what she did and she even lived with one of the leaders of the resistance. If only they knew what was going on under their noses. They had a surprise coming.

She approached the tree house she shared with her mother. Her siblings had been sent off and she was pretty sure they were with her uncle but didn’t press the issue when she asked her mother. Not that she would give up where her siblings were. She would die first. There was a lot of suffering and she was happy that they were safe. Ralla had tried to convince her to leave as well but she refused.

And so she came home to a meager meal but one she was very thankful for. She heard the end of the conversation that her mother and Nootau were having. ”I agree. We need to do something.” She went over to her mother and gave her a hug. ”Are you OK, mom?” She knew her mother took a lot of responsibility on herself.
[html]

"Ayasha," Ralla said in greeting, although it was also partly surprise. She returned the hug full-heartedly nonetheless. "Just a little tired, sweetheart." 'Tired,' of course, referred to almost everything; the pain, the idle patience, and the emotional stress. "Come, eat with me. Tell me what's been happening with you--it's so rare we can talk like a normal family lately." Which was true enough. All the goings-on had put Ralla in a right stressed mood, and although she never snapped, she did get weary and short in her answers.

From above Nootau looked down on the pair, silent as always. Ralla wondered, sometimes, why he just watched and observed as he did. She thought it was what she was supposed to emulate--silent observance, precious wisdom, patience--since he was her spirit guide, but she was just waiting for him to do something so that she could perhaps justify her own movement as well. She tucked into her own meal as well, doing just that--waiting--for her daughter to recount her own goings-on lately. Ralla herself did not have much to share with her daughter on that account--it was just gathering food and devising plans lately--but whatever her child asked she would try to answer to the best of her abilities.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.firestarter .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right; padding:0px 20px 20px 0px;color:#7a582a; }
.firestarter p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent: 20px;}
.firestarter b {font-family: verdana, tahoma, serif; color:#7a582a; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#6d152d 0px 0px 3px;}
.firestarter {background-color:#000; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/86Qj2.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7a9ab1; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:13px; color:#44331c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; border: 1px solid #6f4632; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.firestarter-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000; margin: auto;border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]
OOC: I think next post Ayasha will talk more about her boy and then Ralla will have to talk about sex Tongue

IC: At her mother being tired, Ayasha nodded. ”I think that we all are, mom. Anything I can do to help?” She placed her head on her mother’s shoulder. She was also stressed, but by slightly different things than her mother. But food sounded great. Granted the food wasn’t the best but it would do for now. But she did giggle at them being a normal family. ”Since when have we been a normal family?” Her tone was teasing.

She stared to eat as she thought about what to tell her mother. ”Well I met with two wolves from Cercatori d’Arte, Shawchert and Orin. I told them what I know about what’s been going on and asked for help. And I met a boy.” She blushed about Liam. She really liked him and would stick next to him no matter what.

She glanced at her mother. ”What have you been up to, mom? Besides plotting and giving us the best meals that we can?” She knew that there wasn’t much food left and what fresh food there was, the Guardians ate it. Why did they get all the food? It wasn’t fair. ”Is there anyway to change the food situation?” She really wanted to help her Tribe anyway she could, as long as she didn’t have to help Maska and his goons.