Poor misguided fool
[html]
ooc

I'm thinking a bit of talking before the actual fight? Up to you, I'm just looking for threads longer than like... 7 replies XD

I guess I'll bleed in silence

Once again he was scouting. Lubomir had never quite got the hang of all this and his recent encounters had obviously not taught him much. This time he'd followed the coast in desperate, mad, reckless runs, only to slow down, trot, rest, and repeat. There was an aching in his bones, like he'd felt before the long leg of his journey began. There was some sort of aching, deep in his heart, a nameless pain, a fierce longing for something he could not translate into words. His wounds no longer pained him, but he was considerably slower and he preferred to run on four legs rather than two. The sun broke through the clouds again and he looked up, momentarily blinded. He gradually stopped, his nose picking up the scent of shifters. After the salty air of the beach, Lubomir found himself resenting once again happening upon claimed lands. It annoyed him that he'd been so careless. Weary, he trudged on, but stopped before crossing the border. He wasn't as stupid as all that.

Lubomir was in for a big surprise in Twilight Vale.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread