Poor misguided fool
[html]
Yeppers. And then she can start kicking his ass all the way into next week! Big Grin

I guess I'll bleed in silence

What was wrong with her? He tried reviewing their conversation in his head, trying to find something wrong in all he had said. This certainly was unbelievable. He had never expected any of this to be easy and he was in no mood to constantly walk on eggshells. Soon, his patience, already stretched thin, would snap. Her accusations, her cold words, the implications... they all made the ugly beast rear its head and sniff the air for blood. He'd fought males, but to hit a female? It was wrong and bad and he really should not be thinking such thoughts. 'My lady, I beseech you, see reason! When did I call you stupid? I merely implied that perhaps you did not fully understand the implications of your words. And I do not expect anyone to keep me out of trouble. Tayui knows not that I am here, so my actions are my own, not Shadowed Sun's.'

He tried to back away a step or two when her fur bristled like that. What was all that about? He was not a threat, he was not a monster here to hurt her. But he couldn't afford being a coward for much longer either. What reason would she have to attack him? Indeed, he could call her on that. 'My lady, I am in Conri and Naniko's lands, do you not think that they should pass judgement on anything you think I have done you wrong on?' Lubomir tried not to think of any possible implications of a fight. His beating from Gabriel and squabble with the non-shifter had left him drained. He could not sustain more damage.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread