No playing around - AW
The pp was fine, Idc.

Itzal chuckled as Axelle saved herself from falling backwards. She looked tired, and he looked her over, noticing she really looked like she could use some sleep. He saw that she was having trouble remembering him and smirked at her. Then he saw the recognition dawn in her eyes and next thing he knew he was being hugged on her bed with Axelle on top of him. He would have hugged her back except his arms were pinned to his side. After she got done holding him in a death grip that impressed him, she stayed sitting on him as she held his arms. She was sitting in an awkward position for him, since she was sitting on his pelvis, but she didn't seem to notice and he wasn't going to say anything. He found it amusing.

"I really haven't been anywhere exciting, just hanging around my den and stuff. And I'm doing better, and I'm feeling great. How about you Axelle, it has been a while?" He gave her a smug, cocky smile as she realized how she was sitting on him and got off. He chuckled when he noticed that she was even blushing some. "No need to say sorry, it wasn't a big deal." Normally he would have been freaking out over having the female on top of him, pinning him, but he was more confident than he had been in a while, and he felt comfortable around Axelle right now.

He followed her gaze to the cat and nodded. "I've never really understood why people like talking to them. What is it like?" He cocked his head to the side, looking from the cat to her, then smiling at the 'yet'. "Well if he becomes lunch, be sure to share what little there is." He smiled at her as she turned back to him. "His mother is probably dead or close to it then if he was all alone...that was nice of you, to take him in like this." he looked at the gray cat. "He can't understand me can he?" Itzal didn't want to be the one that the cat heard say his mother was dead. Then it would hate him, and if it hated him, he would be forced to eat Axelle's new pet. That would be a hard thing to explain.

Messages In This Thread