No playing around - AW
[html]

Okay, cool.

WordCount: 420

Seeing Itzal was definitely a wonderful surprise, and she was happy to see her friend. She studied his features as she looked him over. He wasn’t much different from the last time she saw him, but he did look a little skinnier. Maybe it was just her, but he did seem to be a little thinner than last. She didn’t mention anything. Usually, one didn’t want to become thinner unless they were overweight and overweight was not Itzal.

”I’ve been good. Keeping to myself in my den as well. Not much going on with me, aside from finding Frex,” she nodded toward the cat. Axelle got up off she bed, and walked over to one of her newly cat proofed shelves filled with jars of homemade alcohol. She took a brownish colored one off the shelf and brought it over to the bed. She took a sip before closing the jar back up and sitting down next to Itzal again. She offered it to him without words while she answered his next question, ”It’s not really different from talking to wolves. Of course, we’re a lot smarter, but its not like they’re really dumb either. We just have more understanding of certain things than they do.” Axelle smiled at his ‘lunch’ comment; he wasn’t going to become lunch unless he became unbearably annoying. The little guy wasn’t that bad, though.

”Yeah, I think his mom was dead…” She would’ve elaborated, but she didn’t feel the need. Dead was dead. Nothing could be done or said to resolve it. It was an unsolvable problem. ”No, he doesn’t understand high-speech.” Which was a good thing because he would know so much stuff that he wasn’t supposed to know. He seemed ignorant to everything others said around him, so she figured that Frex did not know high-speech. Plus, he was raised as a normal cat so far, why would he know high-speech?

She returned her thoughts back to Itzal. Her gaze followed and rested on his dark, handsome face. She remembered the night that they met. The night she wasn’t sure about him and her gut feeling was right. She remembered his dark side, the one that lured her in more. She wound up realizing she had a smile on her face as she gently gazed at him. She blurted out a random, but curious, question to ease the awkwardness, ”Do you ever want pups?” It was a totally out there question, but Axelle had intentions. She always had intentions that benefited her life.

<style>
.axelle-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.axelle-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.axelle-z91 b {color:#670000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.axelle-z91 {background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... etab-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.axelle-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread