No playing around - AW
Ooc : I am at school so no table, but I got them back. And this took me forever to do this.

He listene nodded as she mentioned the cat's name. 'Frex' was defiantly a interesting name. And it kind of fit him. He looked at the cat as it kept on sleeping after the slight disturbance. He looked back at Axelle as she walked over to a shelf and got down a jar filled with a brownish liquid that she took a swig of.

When she offered him what he could clearly smell was alcohol, he hesitated before taking it and drinking from it. Normally he would never have drank it, but he was different from before. Now he wasn't going to try and not be what he was. So he decided then anxd there to share a drink with Axelle.

He listened to her explain how it was to talk to them. He didn't really understand though. "So they are like us, only they can't comprehend what we do? Or is it like we could teach them to understand? He screwed up his face trying to understand. It was really complicated to him. Then he gave up and nodded about the cat's mom. And then she mentioned highspeech?

What the hell is highspeech? Is that what you talk to him with? This is confusing." he looked over at her for her to explain and saw her looking at him with a smile on her face. And he smiled back at her, looking at her weird coloring again and admiring how she looked. Her next question really caught him off guard and he stuttered some over what to say. "Uh yeah. I do, eventually I guess. I didn't before when I first arrived but now I do. Things have changed. So yeah...do you?" he returned her question with the same one.

Messages In This Thread