No playing around - AW
[html]

Sorry, I made a really big post, but it is still a fail post. I didn't even realize how big it was until I was done typing. Forgive me for suckyness, I am suffering from 48 hours of sleep lose. WC: 1007

Itzal

He handed her the jar back, the taste of the alcohol still in his mouth. It wasn't bad, and he liked sharing the drink with Axelle. He turned on his side to face her on the bed, listening as she tried to explain the confusing concept of a cats intelligence compared to theirs. He thought that he was beginning to grasp what she meant, but there were still very many fuzzy spots. While she was talking Itzal looked her over, his eyes running over her body as he admired her fur. She was unique, half white, half black. It reminded Itzal of himself. The good part, himself, and then there was Eztil, the evil dark side. He smirked at that comparison, as he noticed how attractive Axelle really was. Every other time they had meant, it had never been like this. He had never really taken the time to look at her and be comfortable around her. He was snapped out of his realization when she handed him the jar. He caught the last of what she said, chuckling at the thought of cats making stuff. He looked at her and thought about it, taking another sip from the glass. "So they understand what we do, and certain concepts, they just can't put those concepts into motion and use what they know like we do?" He thought he had the basis of it, but the smaller details were a mystery to him still. He just laughed and grinned at her. "It is obvious you are far more intelligent than me." He drank more out of the jar, as he set it down between them. Why do you lay on this female's bed? Why don't you let me out to play with her. I could make her scream. Eztil finally showed himself, as Itzal rested his weight on one elbow, his other hand running through the furs that made up Axelle's bed. He didn't show any physical signs that a conversation of sorts was starting in his head. You think she is your prey huh? That is amusing. She wouldn't give in to you so easily. He didn't like thinking of his friend as prey, but part of him saw her that way. He knew that she had a past she hadn't shared. He knew she was cautious around stranger males. He had seen it when they first meant, he just didn't know the exact reason behind it.

He grinned as she giggled at his slowness. He laid back and listened again, as she schooled him in things way beyond his level of knowledge. He was still grinning when she asked him if it made sense. Not really, though I think I get that we are talking in high speech....even though we aren't high." He nodded as she tried to make things clearer. "Okay. We talk in high speech, and they talk in low. Got it." That he could grasp, maybe not completely, but he did understand it for the most part. He smiled at her, picking up the jar for a quick drink as he set it back down. He had to admit he was surprised that she wanted pups. And he nodded when she mentioned being alone. He didn't really understand, but he didn't want to seem rude on the subject. He watched her as she confessed her need for love in a way. As she did Itzal imagined them together, for a brief moment, before it vanished in his head. He had no idea why he imagined it, and he put it off as a side effect of the alcohol. He noticed she wasn't looking at him and smirked, moving over so his shoulder touching hers, his smiled at her playfully. "Whats wrong Axelle? You embarrassed to tell me this?" He stuck out his tongue at her like a little pup. "Don't worry, I won't go around telling the whole pack. Your secret is safe with me." He grinned, laying on his back as he noticed their shoulders were still touching. He sighed softly. "Well I thought I had felt love once, but I'm not sure if I had. It feel apart, and I think I was foolish that time. But now, I'm different. I'm not sure if I really want to worry about love. Maybe I'll just go around flirting with all of the attractive females" He looked at her and grinned, chuckling softly. "But I guess I never know. Maybe if I meant that one female that didn't mind a little bit of excitement in there life, I might go for it. Not sure if I'm to big on all of the lovey mushy stuff anymore. But a family would be nice, eventually. He normally wouldn't say this all so freely. But Axelle probably knew more about him than most. She realized he wasn't all right in the head. She knew that he was evil inside. And he blamed it on his first few drinks of alcohol. You are interested in the split female aren't you? You fool. You always fall for any female that will give you the time of day. Desperate, just like I'm desperate for the blood of all you meet. Your worse than me, just like you always have been. You are the real monster. At least I admit what I want. Itzal growled at Eztil's insults. He knew that they weren't true, he didn't fall for every female that gave him time. He cut off mid grow, realizing he had been growling out loud. He looked at Axelle and smiled softly. Sorry. He didn't know what else to say. So he didn't say anything else at all, he just reached for the bottle again, hoping that it wasn't empty yet from their combined drinking. He debated if it would be a good thing to just get drunk and see if he could stay that way. Then he could have all the fun in the world and no one could blame him. Yeah, that would be the life.

<style>
.itzaltable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzaltable b {color:#adadad;}
.itzaltable-b {width:360px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzaltable-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#adadad; text-shadow:#afafaf 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzaltable-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KHiMH.jpg); height:360px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#343434;}
.itzaltable-ooc {font-family:verdana, arial; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzaltable {background-color:#4f4f4f; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #343434; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread