No playing around - AW
[html]

You and your long posts, I don’t understand how you can write so much! Never in my life have I written a 1007 word post O_O – God bless (not in a religious sense) you for your muse =].

Axelle laughed and answered, ”Yes. Basically in that sense.” She took the jar from him, it now being half full from all the sips that were taken. She took a small sip, now beginning to feel the effects of the drink. She hadn’t eaten much all day, and now she was beginning to regret it. Usually she could take her alcohol well, but now she was beginning to feel fuzzy. And dizzy, and nice. She felt like nothing could corrupt her mood, not even Itzal’s Mr. Hyde. Though, sometimes she wished she could meet his Mr. Hyde, just to find out what the other side of his personality was like. She was the one who fell for danger, after all. Maybe she would like it.

”You’re not dumb.” Even if she grasped things better than he did, it didn’t mean he was unintelligent. When he spoke of secrets, though, she became uncomfortably quiet. Would he think of her different after she told him her real secrets? He had a dark side of his own, he’s probably killed others before, which wouldn’t bother her too much, but would he take hers into consideration? She didn’t have a split personality to blame it on or any mental illnesses at the time. She did it for her and only her… And maybe for sweet revenge, too. There was too much in her past that he wasn’t worthy enough to know right now. Maybe if something were to spark between them, he would be worthy then. These were things she didn’t tell just anyone. ”Those aren’t even in the same proximity to my real secrets.”

She took the jar from him again and took a big sip. The feeling in the air was grave, but she didn’t want it to stay like that. She will tell him when the time comes, and that moment, too, will be serious. But not this moment now, so she lightened up. She put her two cents in on the love topic as well, ”I’ve had my crushes and extra fucks, but nothing ever too serious. I’ve heard about it- that it could be the best and worst thing that ever happened to you. I’d rather it be the best.” She lost herself in thought about the whole thing. Her and Itzal. Imagine? That would be interesting… She really thought of him as an interesting person, despite all his issues and problems. Ordinary was boring.

A growl snapped her out of her thoughts. She looked up at him and he spoke ‘sorry’. She shook her head, ”Don’t worry about it. I get lost in myself sometimes, too.” She remembered some of the times where she had growled out loud because of a thought, but then she realized he could be growling because of someone else present. ”Or is it because of your Mr. Hyde?” She never, ever spoke to him about it before except for maybe that one night when they met and she spoke about her father having the same problem. The voices. She hoped she never acquired that issue, no matter how interesting it makes your life.

Word Count → 519

Points → 5

Speaks Thinks Acts.

<style>
.lilskull-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.lilskull ooc {color:#3a3a3a;}
.lilskull i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.lilskull b {color:#ab0632; font-weight:bold;}
.lilskull {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#6c6c6c; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2v3ikcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:345px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread