No playing around - AW
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie
Wc: 693, and this is a better post. And I have no idea how I write so much, lol.

In Character

He smiled, happy that he was getting the basics. "At least I understand that much" He said with a chuckle. He was beginning to feel the alcohol too. He wasn't use to the feeling, but he just went with it. It was a good feeling. He was warm, and he felt safe. He just wanted to forget about all of his worries. Who cared about anything right now? He laughed in his head, as he looked at Axelle with a grin. "That stuff is good. Where did you get it from?" He thought about getting some and storing it in his den for times he wanted it. Or maybe he could just come to Axelle for it. He would repay her some how for letting him come over and drink, and talk. He figured it would be fun to get drunk with her every now and then.

You are getting stronger. You see, just give up on all your worries and all of your cares. Give them over to me, I'll handle them. He heard the very sober Eztil put the suggestion in his head. It was tempting, but he knew he couldn't, he would be putting others in danger, not the he cared. But he was enjoying this moment, he didn't want to give it up, like he thought he would if he gave over control. No, I'm in control, I want this moment. I don't need you. He argued back like a small child. He decided to ignore Eztil for now, looking over at Axelle as she mentioned her real secrets. He thought that was funny. So she had bad secrets too. He had been right. But he didn't like the way it felt when Axelle mentioned hers, and he had mentioned it. It hung in the air like a bad spirit. He wanted to go back to the way they were before, so he only nodded and smiled before adding "Me too. Maybe we can share those another time, but right now, I don't feel like thinking about all of the stupid depressing stuff." He smiled, looking at her as she took a bigger sip out of the jar. He wasn't the only one enjoying it obviously, and he wondered if she was feeling the effects he was.

He nodded as she spoke of her past experiences in love. He had some. Though Eztil's views of them were twisted, he also liked some of them. But that didn't matter. After all, Eztil was truly born with the death of his first love. Or he thought he loved her. He never did figure out if it was really love. "I've never had a real mate, though I've had a good fuck once or twice. And same for me. I'd much rather enjoy it than hate it." He looked at Axelle and wondered what she was thinking. He mentally shrugged it off. She would share if she wanted too.

He sighed, wishing he could brush it off as getting lost in himself sometimes. He was just about to tell her that was what it was when she stunned him with her guess. He looked at her then shook his head smiling. "I figured you knew already, but it is kind of shocking when you say it like that. Yeah it was. Though his name is Eztil. He wants to come out and..play I guess you could say. You have always fascinated him." He wasn't use to talking about Eztil with another. This was the first time he had ever said him name out loud. The female knows I exist? Interesting. She is the first. I want to meet her. Itzal just wanted another drink out of the jar at this point, reaching for it with a sigh as he drank more. Yeah she does. And you can meet her later. His thoughts were more confused, like he couldn't control them completely. Why would he let Eztil out again? Then again, why hadn't he yet? He glanced at Axelle again. "He said he wanted to meet you again." He sighed. Maybe Eztil should come out. Maybe Axelle wanted to meet him too.

<style>
.itzal-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzal-ktable b {color:#29373a;}
.itzal-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzal-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#29373a; text-shadow:#99aaae 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzal-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzal-ktable {background-color:#556366; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7738/itzal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 305px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread