No playing around - AW
[html]

I don’t know if Axelle ever really met Etzal, but its okay =] Hmm… I have ideas to where this can go >Smile (side note: its easy to write a lot when you got something interesting going on Smile )

Axelle was beginning to feel the effects of the drink, but being a familiar drinker, they didn’t hit her as hard as they did to others who didn’t drink so much. She did feel warm and fuzzy, but her mindset was right and her thoughts were clear. She had a greater resistance to its effects. ”I made it,” she answered to Itzal’s question. Yes, a shocker. She looked toward the fermenter in the corner of her den. She would need to make more soon if she kept drinking at this rate. She would probably give the male some to take home with him, ”It’s rum.” She didn’t bother with the name.

The liquid contents were dwindling as they drank. She got up, and retrieved a jar filled with a darker colored liquid inside of it. This one was sweeter, and the alcohol level was lower. She didn’t want Itzal to get too drunk, but she didn’t tell him. ”Want more?” She took another swig and held the new one in her hands, open for him to grab it. She liked the stronger ones better, but these were good, too. ”A sweeter one.” She enjoyed making alcohol; it was a kind of hobby to her. Some fished, some made medicine- she made alcohol. It was capable of being a kind of medicine. It numbed feelings and emotions, and was also a disinfectant if it was made strong enough.

”Today is not a secret sharing day, anyway. I wasn’t planning on elaborating. I wouldn’t want to lose a friend over the bad things I have done.” She said it with the calmness of an emotionless killer, but what he didn’t know was that she was very emotional when she had done her deed. It wasn’t something she would have done if she didn’t have to. As Itzal continued to talk, she nodded slowly and listened, still taking random sips from her darker jar. She said no more on the subject of love. There was nothing else to say; she had no real experience on the subject and didn’t even know if she ever would.

The subject moved onto Itzal’s talking insides. Etzal was its name… She never really knew that voices actually had names. She wondered what the one who haunted her father was called… ”I fascinate him? How?” Now this was a subject she could get into. It could possibly lead her to figure out the bigger picture in all this. Then again, it could also lead her into her sexy dangerous side again, too and she could maybe try to do bodily harm to Itzal/Etzal again. ”Again?” She hadn’t recalled when she had actually met his dark side before, but maybe she did and didn’t even realize it. She still held the jar loosely in her hand, but tight enough to not spill it. He was free to take it from her if he wanted, and she was free to bring it to her lips if she wanted. She did so, and when she swallowed she stared at her crossed legs and muttered, ”Etzal.. Etzal.. Etzal..” She was curious about him after all.

Word Count → 522

Points → 5

Speaks Thinks Acts.

<style>
.lilskull-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.lilskull ooc {color:#3a3a3a;}
.lilskull i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.lilskull b {color:#ab0632; font-weight:bold;}
.lilskull {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#6c6c6c; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2v3ikcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:345px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread