No playing around - AW
[html]
I'm so sorry. I was going to post yesterday, but firefox froze and I had to type it all down again, I couldn't copy and paste, and then I had to get internet explorer to work since firefox wouldn't, and then I had to copy and past it here from Microsoft word. And it was a big long process. Oh and by again, I meant Eztli asked again.

Itzal wasn’t that surprised that she had made the alcohol. It seemed like something Axelle would do. Something she could do. He smiled, nodding. He didn’t really care for the labes or names, this was his first time ever drinking, let alone getting into its terminology. He watched her get up, his mind was still numb, and so was everything else. And he liked it. His eyes followed her back, again he was caught by her pelt. The pattern, the way is seemed so natural on her. It made his respect for her grow for some reason. He took the drink from her, nodding as he took a small sip. It was sweeter, and it didn’t seem as strong. He handed it back to her with a sigh, nodding. Maybe this would help him sober up some.

He glanced at her as she mentioned losing a friend. He couldn’t help but chuckle. She sounded like him. He had done so many bad things. And no matter how much he tried, he couldn’t blame it all on Eztli. He created Eztli, he killed first, and he was the one that spilled the blood. And from that first drop of blood, it was like a seed, that Eztli grew from. He was Eztili’s creator, and he was to blame for everything that Eztli had ever done. And he wasn’t ready to admit that to anyone yet, maybe even himself. Because he was emotionless about it, he didn’t care that he had ended lives. To him, it seemed like a natural thing. He was a true monster, and Eztli was his spawn.

She wanted to know how she fascinated Eztli, but Itzal really couldn’t even tell her himself. She just stirred up Eztli, and Eztli told Itzal that he wanted her. “I honestly don’t know how you fascinate him. You would have to ask him yourself. And yeah, he has asked to meet you before.” he said smiling. Then he remembered something. His mind broke through the fog of the alcohol and his head snapped up to look at Axelle. “Axelle, if he comes out, I’m not sure I can stop him right now. He could kill you. It wouldn’t be safe around him. He isn’t like me. He might seem sane and logical, but it is just an act, a game to him.” He tried to explain the problem, but his moment of clearness was fading, and he could feel the alcohol’s effects running over him, smothering his logic. Whats wrong Itzal? Worried that I’ll spill the pretty wolf’s blood? Don’t worry; you won’t have to do anything. Just sit back and relax, let me come out and meet her. Maybe she will be the first to live that has ever meant me. Or maybe she will just be another life lost. You don’t care do you? Itzal wasn’t sure if he cared. Axelle was different. He hadn’t had a connection with someone like this before. She knew so much more than anyone else. She wanted to know more apparently too. So why not let her learn? She knew the risk. His eyes drifted close. He was tired, but was he ready to sleep. His eyes opened as she called Eztli’s name softly. Eztli laughed in his head, and pushed forward unexpectedly. Itzal gasped, feeling his control slipping. He wasn’t sure if he was ready for this, but maybe he didn’t have a choice.

<style type="text/css">
.itziziti b {font-weight:bold; color:#c5807c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.itziziti p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.itziziti {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#3c0003; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/f1gps7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 272px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#995753; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.itziziti p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.itziziti p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread