No playing around - AW
[html]
Okay, got you. I sent you a PM, read that first before you reply next. – and don’t worry, shit happens Big Grin [Points: 3]

Okay, this was getting weird. Axelle kept her poker face on, but she noticed the changes in Itzal as he became drunker. He seemed to be losing his mind, or rather losing control of his mind. She still played into it because she wasn’t one to pull back from dangerous situations, even though she should have every time. ”Maybe I will someday.” She received the alcohol from him, and immediately wanted to put it back on the shelf. She didn’t want to let him drink anymore. She didn’t want to be intrigued by his evilness today, but it seemed she wouldn’t have a choice soon.

The features on her face didn’t change even though so much was going on inside of her head. Awesome, I intrigue the crazy guy. Another inside thought that did nothing to her facial expression. ”Hmm… I’ll have to figure that one out someday..” It would be an interesting fact to know how she pulled all the crazies in, and left the nice guys out in the cold.

Her poker face fell, and a frown grew upon her features as Itzal had his breakthrough. ”Well, let’s hope he doesn’t.” Another insanely calm voice that totally didn’t go with the current situation. She should have felt panic that Itzal was telling her that he might lose control over his mind, but she didn’t. She would keep her mind as calm as she could. After all, she did know a little bit about fighting with a sword thanks to Alaki.

The two-toned femme took another sip of the weak alcohol in her hands, and then rose again. She brought it back to the shelf, and placed it in its original spot. She saw that Itzal was having problems with his self-control, and figured alcohol wouldn’t be his solution right now. She returned to the bed, and laid down next to him, placing her head on his muscular abdomen. She watched him from that angle. Her sword and hunting knives were on the wall nearby if she needed them; if she couldn’t get to them, she could always shift down to Lupus and attempt to protect herself from her friend that way.

<style>
#an-textduo {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px;font-size:14px;font-family:Times New Roman, serif;line-height:15px;}
#an-textduo p {text-indent:30px;}
#an-textduo b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px; word-spacing:2px;}
#an-textduo.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#an-textduo.top {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... oodtop.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:transparent;}
#an-textduo.bottom {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... bottom.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:175px;}
#an-textduo.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread