No playing around - AW
[html]
OOC Okay, tell me if you want anything changed WC: 562

Itzal was surprised by the sudden attack, and just as he felt his control slipping he managed to react, barely holding on with all of his strength. He could feel that he was so close to losing it, but he couldn't Axelle would be in danger. Her voice, the lack of emotion in it, scared him, because he knew he could kill her, and he didn't want that. He didn't want her to die because of him, and the last thing he heard from her was that emotionless voice. He managed to open his eyes in time to see Axelle get up and put the alcohol away. That was probably for the best, though Itzal couldn't help but feel a twinge of regret at being parted from the beautiful liquid and its effects. He closed his eyes again, as Eztli stopped fighting, satisfied by having gotten so close this time. Itzal was exhausted. His mind was still clouded from the alcohol, but the attack had helped bring him back to reality. He knew why he couldn't let Eztli go, because Eztli was an emotionless killer, who would take pleasure out of killing Axelle and just barely keeping Itzal from stopping him. And Itzal didn't want to have to suffer through that, he couldn't suffer through that.

He wasn't sure what Axelle was doing after he closed his eyes. He figured she would be arming herself, or keeping her distance from him out of fear. So he was surprised when he felt her lay back on the bed and her head landed on his abdomen. He didn't open his eyes, not sure if he truly believe she was there. Maybe he was just hoping she was, hoping that she wasn't about to shoot him with a crossbow, or scared of him. He would understand if she was, he was a monster, he had told her himself that if he let Eztli out, he would likely be signing her death wish. He could understand being hated and feared, but he couldn't understand why she would be comforting him in a way. He unclenched his fist he hadn't even realized was curled up and opened his eyes. She was there really and he sighed in relief. "Sorry. I don't know what I was thinking...I guess I kind of wasn't." He spoke in a low tired voice, even though a smile was on his face. He watched her like that, while she watched him. He wondered what she was thinking. Was she wondering what she had gotten herself into. Maybe he was crazier than she had realized, and she was planning to put him out of his misery. Either way he couldn't do anything about it, so it didn't matter at the moment. At the moment, nothing mattered other than the fact that Eztli wasn't ripping her apart, and he wasn't watching helplessly.

He wanted to reach out and touch her, he wanted to know that she wasn't afraid of him. He had seen the fear in her body language, and her eyes when they first meant. He didn't want to see that fear come back. He was too scared to touch her though, and he just smiled and chuckles some. "So, did you realize just how crazy I really was?" He said it with a smile, and tried not to care about the answer.

<style type="text/css">
.itziziti b {font-weight:bold; color:#c5807c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.itziziti p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.itziziti {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#3c0003; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/f1gps7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 272px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#995753; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.itziziti p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.itziziti p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread