No playing around - AW
[html]
Nope, everything's cool. [Points: 3]

She kept her head resting where it was and watched him with quiet eyes. He seemed to be thinking about a lot. ”What you thinking about?” Her voice was quiet with a tinge of curiosity. Who knew what was going on in this wolf’s brain when there was more than one person in there? She kept her eyes on him hoping to catch a change.

Axelle turned her head to face the ceiling of her den. She wasn’t looking at him anymore. She felt that the urge to lose his mind slowly faded away, and she felt safer by the instant. Safe enough to look away. ”You’re not crazy. Just a little misunderstood, I guess. I’ve seen crazier.” Kemo, and he didn’t even hear voices. He was just as messed up as anyone else. What had told him to rape her, brutally? Certainly no voices. ”And that wolf didn’t need voices to tell him what to do.” And she still found a way to become friends with him. Even after all the pain from the rape and injuries he caused her, she still managed to crawl back as his bitch without even giving it a second thought. What did he think of her? Probably that she was a desperate skank who knew nothing about respect or love, which was how it was at first. The whole situation portended a dark future in her life. She was a lone wolf after all, and her father showed her no respect so how was she supposed to know the right way of things? Of course, she knew that rape was no game. It was no way of showing another love, or even interest. There must’ve been a hint of intrigue, though, or else why would someone take the time out in their day just to overpower and emotionally and physically harm another? Because they were mad.

<style>
#an-textduo {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px;font-size:14px;font-family:Times New Roman, serif;line-height:15px;}
#an-textduo p {text-indent:30px;}
#an-textduo b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px; word-spacing:2px;}
#an-textduo.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#an-textduo.top {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... oodtop.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:transparent;}
#an-textduo.bottom {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... bottom.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:175px;}
#an-textduo.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread