No playing around - AW
[html]
Yess it isss >:] [Points: 5]

She kept staring at the ceiling, but her ears tuned in to what he was saying. ”I should be.” She should have been afraid of him, but that was just a fault in her own personality. She was never frightened until something really bad happened, something that prevented her from avoiding the situation in general. ”I thought about gutting you.” There was sincere honesty in that confession, and she turned to face him again and smiled. Then she looked away, and back up to the ceiling. She opened her mouth to say something else, but he kept talking so she shut it. Whatever she wanted to say could wait.

She wasn’t so sure of Itzal’s killing side, but he wasn’t aware of what she could do either, if put to the test. She was capable of a lot of things- she saw them in a dream once. She had ripped a strange wolf limb from limb, a river of blood running from his body into the ever so white snow. The snow was then stained with guts as she dug around the brute’s corpse for a heart. When she found it, still beating- she woke up. From then on, she was sure she could do some damage if ever given the chance.

”Maybe if I intrigue him, he’d want to watch my reactions more.” It was a guess. Usually, if there was something interesting, one would wait until it became boring before destroying whatever it was. Itzal went there. Axelle closed her eyes. She hated telling this story, it made her feel weak and stupid for not fighting back and screaming like the weak bitch she was at the time. ”He raped me.” There it was said, but it needed elaboration. She took in a shaky breath, ”…and then viciously beat me.” The scars on her body were evident. There was a large, pink gash on her chest from his stupid knife, and various others all over her arms from when he decided to knock her around when she tried to fight him off.

She opened her eyes again to stare at the ceiling. She definitely couldn’t look at him now. It was too embarrassing. He now knew how weak she was, and probably wanted to kill her more since it would be so easy. Kemo almost did, and murder hadn’t been on his mind that day. She heard the rest of his explanation about the voices, but she said nothing and focused on a little spot on the ceiling. She used all of her other senses, but didn’t turn her head or move her eyes from that spot.

Him loving to kill wasn’t the issue. All wolves had that love to kill, or else hunting wouldn’t be so satisfying. Some just liked it more than others, and those who did usually expanded their prey to others of their own kind. They were feared by others, but not by Axelle. She felt that she was the same way. If someone tried to kill her, she would do everything in her power to kill them first.

<style>
#an-textduo {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px;font-size:14px;font-family:Times New Roman, serif;line-height:15px;}
#an-textduo p {text-indent:30px;}
#an-textduo b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px; word-spacing:2px;}
#an-textduo.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#an-textduo.top {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... oodtop.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:transparent;}
#an-textduo.bottom {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... bottom.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:175px;}
#an-textduo.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread