No playing around - AW
[html]
OOC Okay, well wrap it up with my next reply. Smile wc: 517

Itzal wanted to help Axelle, but he wasn't sure how. Or if she would even let him. He knew that was foolish, how was he, the one that had put her in danger and almost let her get killed just moments before, suppose to help her? He couldn't. So he just sat there and listened, disagreeing with most of what she said. He was too tired to argue so he kept his disagreements to himself. The reason she didn't run from danger was because she was brave and strong willed. Itzal also didn't agree that he made Axelle weaker, because from his point of view, Axelle seemed very strong. Stronger than he would have been by now. He would have lost it, and probably curled in on himself and let Eztli take over. Maybe, if she could have, she would have too though.

He closed his eyes and sighed. She needed to be capable of gutting him because sometime she might have too. This time they got lucky, but what about other times? If there were other times. He wanted to know that if she had to, she could kill him without hesitating. If she could, maybe he could fight with Eztli to give her enough time to kill him. And if he couldn't, it wouldn't matter anymore. He closed his eyes, tired from fighting to keep control and from the alcohol. He laughed softly when she mentioned family troubles. My family was dead. Except my prick of an uncle who let his pack beat me. And I know, I remember what you said about your dad. He remembered Axelle said he was like her father. That he heard voices. And that her father had killed her mother.

Itzal was happy she wasn't like that because of him, but he wasn't happy that he had brought up the rape. It was obvious it bothered her a lot and he felt bad. He opened his eyes when he felt her weight sift off of the bed and looked at her. He followed her gaze to the cat and realized all this time it had been sound asleep. He shook his head in disbelief. That cat was oblivious to everything when it was asleep. Then he glanced back at Axelle. He was surprised by the gift of alcohol, but he was happy to have some of his own. Thank you. He said as a smile spread across his face.

He was caught off guard by her question. He had figured she would tell him to get out after he accepted the alcohol. He wasn't sure whether to stay or leave. He looked at her sitting in the chair, and his gazed settled on her face. He nodded, shifting on the bed so there was room for her and he wasn't taking up most of the bed. I don't think I have enough energy to get to my den anyways. He was exhausted, mentally and physically. He closed his eyes again, waiting for Axelle to join him before he slept. The company wouldn't bother him either. He would welcome it.

<style type="text/css">
.itziziti b {font-weight:bold; color:#c5807c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.itziziti p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.itziziti {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#3c0003; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/f1gps7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 272px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#995753; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.itziziti p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.itziziti p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread