[M]Hi, my name is Hellguh
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah! wc:543 and new table by tawny

He smiled at her as she mentioned other games that they could play to entire themselves. He moved over to her, placing a hand on her arm and grinning "That sounds like fun. I'd be happy to play your games after this one." He took his hand away, and giving her a sexy smile as he moved away. The female was beautiful, and sexy. He found himself wanting to finish up his game so they could get on to hers. He wanted to hear her scream, more than one part of him wanted that, and he knew he could make her. He smirked at the thought, looking her over again and then watching her readying to throw the knife at her target.

He watched her fail twice, watching her form and her possible skill. She had potential, so he wasn't wasting his time. But still, she needed work. He looked with surprised when she actually got it. He looked from her to her mark, a knife sticking out of it. He smiled, chuckling softly "Not bad. You are actually pretty good at this. As for my name. It is Itzal." He pulled out on of his knives, looking around for a target. He glanced around then noticed a brilliant spider web. He grinned as he looked at it, pointing towards it "You see that spiderweb? I bet you I can hit the center of it." He turned towards it, leaving his hand down at his side, he held the knife by the blade, Ad glanced back at her with a wink, then looked at the web, pulling back his arm and bringing it up, then straightening it out and letting the movement flow through his muscles, feeling the knife leave his hand at the end of the fluid motion, and smiling, as the spider web was pierced through the center, and then the knife held it against a tree.

"I believe that means you have to answer my question. So what is your name as well?" He leaned back against a tree, an eyebrow raised in question as he grinned, amused and entertained by this game. And imagining the games that had yet to come. The girl wants us..or does she just want you? What is it that you want from her, other than pleasure? Because I seek her blood and flesh. Eztil flooded his mind, and he sighed, to soft for Esme to hear. I do not want anything from her other than pleasure and fun. You shall not get what you seek. At least, not from her. He countered, pushing Eztil away and trying to ignore him. He didn't want to have to deal with the crazy thing right now.

<style type="text/css">
.itziziti b {font-weight:bold; color:#c5807c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.itziziti p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.itziziti {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#3c0003; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/f1gps7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 272px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#995753; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.itziziti p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.itziziti p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread