[M]Hi, my name is Hellguh
[html]
Haha thanks. And sorry for such a late reply,
we changed internet companies, and that was a big long process. Wc: 520

He smiled, watching her closely. When she told him her name he smirked "It is an honor princess Esme. It is no surprise you should have the title of royalty." Itzal didn't care if she called herself a princess. She probably wasn't, but he was willing to play along. It was obvious she was looking to be treated like a princess, so he would humor her, just for the fun of it. He watched her pick her target, glancing at it while she explained exactly where she would hit it. He looked back at her with a grin "Okay." He noticed her copying his stance and motion, and it amused him. She hit it on her first try, much like he had. He nodded in admiration. She was impressive. Hopefully she would be just as interesting in the games after this.

He listened to her question and thought about it, feeling the potential this question posed. "I think you are beautiful, sexy, skilled, and...mature." He picked the last word carefully, feeling that word would fit perfectly to what she wanted to hear. She was a child, who wanted to be seen as a grownup, so, he played to her wants. It didn't matter what he really thought, even though most of that was true, all that mattered was what she wanted to hear. She was his amusement for now, and that was enough. So cruel are you? That you would toy with this female, use her? Then again, I honestly don't think she cares. She just wants the illusion that she is using you, and manipulating you. How does that make you feel? Eztil's cold dark laughter followed, as Itzal smiled at his other side. I honestly don't care. We are both doing the same thing, it doesn't matter to me. If she thinks that, and is satisfied, then let her, I don't care. He smiled. Why couldn't they both win from this encounter? There was nothing wrong with that. He grinned.

He looked around, his eyes scouting for a target. He couldn't see anything, and he narrowed his eyes, trying to find something......there! He smirked, pointing at an acorn hanging from a branch. "I bet you, I can knock that acorn down." He smirked at her, grabbing his last knife. Good thing he could probably get the other one back. He twirled the knife in his hand, looking at the acorn. He threw the knife, and he smiled when it hit the branch the acorn was on, knocking it down. He chuckled, turning to Esme with a smile. "So Princess Esme, what do you find attractive about me?" He raised an eyebrow, a confident smirk on his face as he leaned back against another tree as he waited for her answer and next throw. He wondered how long this game would go on before they finally got on to the others. He was impatient, but he wouldn't show it. She would break first. To him, this was a game of patience and lust. And he didn't plan on losing to a pup at a game like this.

<style type="text/css">
.itziziti b {font-weight:bold; color:#c5807c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.itziziti p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.itziziti {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#3c0003; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/f1gps7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 272px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#995753; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.itziziti p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.itziziti p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread