[M]Hi, my name is Hellguh
[html]
Alright, let me know if you want me to change anything, Wc: 609

Her words made him smirk in smug satisfaction. She told him he was enough to satisfy her and that she was tired of the games, she was ready to be fucked. He should have realized that such a young pup wouldn't understand the possibilities. Or maybe he just like to torture his prey to much. But he was done playing with her now. "Okay, I'm going to fuck you hard and rough, and you better like it." He pushed her up against the tree harder, bringing his maw to hers as he kissed her hard and hungrily, forcing his tongue into her mouth again as he grabbed her hips and positioned her for himself. He pushed his hips forward to hers, his tip just barely entering her as. His tongue explored her mouth again. He knew he should go slow, and let her get use to his size, but he was running the show here, and he wanted her now, so he thrust forward hard, burying half of himself in her at once. As he thrust he grabbed her hips and pulled her onto him with a savage growl. He pulled back out fast and thrust back in again, harder, burying more of himself in with each thrust as he jerked her hips to meet his every time. He moved fast, taking her hard and rough. It was made easier since she was already so wet and excited from his teasing and their games. He moaned in pleasure as he managed to force more of himself into her with another hard thrust. This wasn't some gently love making, this was pure, lust induced fucking, and he had no reason to be gentle with Esme.

Itzal moaned in pleasure. The young princess was so tight, it felt incredible. He hadn't manage to get all of himself in her yet and he growled, setting a fast hard pace he kissed her greedily. He was lost in lust for Esme's body, for her tightness and youth. He was still pulling her hips to meet his own, waiting for her to catch his rhythm and meet his thrust with her own. He wasn't sure how much this little pup knew, but she seemed like she knew what she was doing. He broke the kiss to take a deep breath, growling as he licked one of her breast. He was fully aware of how it felt like she was wrapped around him to the point he thought he would break, and how her fur felt hypersensitive against his own as their bodies rubbed against each other, sending sparks through his nerves. He groaned loudly, stopping his thrusting to move his hips to a different angle as he set back at his pace, only harder this time, as he hit her g-spot over and over again, growling from the pleasure. He was a creature of endurance, and he could keep this up for a while, but he wasn't to sure about her. She had already been so wet, and she was young, but he didn't think that mattered. As he slowed down some in case she needed a break, still pounding into her hard, but softer. He kissed her briefly before growling and pushing against the tree with his hands to give him more support, leaving her to thrust against him in time without him guiding her. He took one hand an ran it up her thigh to her ass and squeezed it as he gave a harder thrust into her. He was running the show. He had pinned her against this tree and he was the one fucking her, and she should know that.

<style type="text/css">
.itziziti b {font-weight:bold; color:#c5807c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.itziziti p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.itziziti {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#3c0003; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/f1gps7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 272px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#995753; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.itziziti p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.itziziti p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread