[M]Hi, my name is Hellguh
[html]
She starts her new diet, of liquor and dick,
Just like Hollywood but laced in sick.

OOC: Sorry i'm so late. we can end with a fade to black if you don't want to continue. Tell me if i need to change anything. I also had a different post written up for this but i lost it >.<' This one isn't better than that one though, trust me.

Word Count → 502

He warned her that he was going to fuck her hard, but who said that she was looking for soft? She didn't expect him to be soft, or gentle with her, simply because she knew she could take it. She didn't want gentle. She was tired of having gentleness in her sex life, which is why she had abandoned having sex with Daisuke for now. She cocked a grin at the male, a silent signal that she would enjoy this session with him, just as she had enjoyed the game that they were playing earlier. He had stolen a kiss from her, hungry, as was her own returning kiss, their tongues intertwining before the kiss was ended and the male had positioned himself and pushed her back against the tree. When his tip was put to her entrance, she had been getting ready to say something to the male, but before the words came from her maw he had pushed half of himself inside of her, which had made her gasp instead of the words she wanted to say came from her mouth. After the gasp came a moan from her. She was surprised at the size of him, and it was painful to her since she had never been with someone as big as he, and he was relentless, barely giving her any time to get adjusted to his size. She could barely keep quiet because of him though, so with every thrust in came a moan from the girl.

He was rough with her, but she was a creature of adaptation, so soon she had caught up with him and matched his thrusts with her own, and again, she had been forced into another aggressive kiss. She was not much of the one who liked kissing, but she had been good at it to say the least, so she had returned his kiss with the intensity that he had given to her. He broke the kiss to move down and lick her breast, her nipples becoming hard because of the act of the male. She moaned again before she got the sadist urge to bite the male. She opened his jaws wide and took a hold of his shoulder in her jaws and she bit down as hard as she could, trying to draw blood and not being subtle about it at all. She even let a growl pass her lips as she had bitten down on his shoulder. He twisted his hips to a different angle, and it made his tool curve up into her g-spot, which had made her scream at the top of her lungs, and thrust more into him, trying to get his full length inside of her. ITZAL!, YES! she screamed, a laugh coming from her maw as she continued to ride him since he had given her a chance to shine at the moment. FUCK YES, ITZAL she screamed and then kissed him again, all while riding his rod like there was no tomorrow.

Image by J; table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.esma-omg .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.esma-omg p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.esma-omg .charname {font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister', arial, serif; color:#4D4647; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.esma-omg b {color:#ffefec; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.esma-omg {background-color:#50423b; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... smaomg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:427px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.esma-omg .inner {margin:225px 5px 0px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid solid none solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.esma-omg p.wordcount {color:#ffefec; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread