Finding the Artists [joining]
OOC: Hello there.

IC: Rory had taken a walk along the borders, thinking about his girlfriend when he heard the howl of someone not too far off. His niece was with Mya and Rose and was probably having a grand time with them. He was high enough to start greeting newcomers, so he trotted towards the direction of the call, giving a loud bark in return. His paced slowed a little as he approached the figure of a wolf.

It was a female! He smiled and gave another bark to get her attention. ”’Ello, miss. Yer at the borders of Cercatori d’Arte. What can we do fer ye?” He leaned against the tree slightly and saw the stallion nearby. It seemed like the woman was exhausted. He gave a sympathetic smile. ”Did ye come from a long way away?” He was curious since he came from across the ocean.

Rory realized that he never told her his name. He gave his forehead a slight smack before he gave an apologetic smile. ”Where be me manners? Allow me ta introduce me ta yerself. Me name is Rory Ward, singer and mandolin player extraordinaire. What might yer name be, lass?” He raised his eyebrow and waited patiently for her answer.

Messages In This Thread